Premier Education

Premier Education Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Premier Education

Student Advocate Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Premier Education.

Had an initial phone interview with the school's director. He was very nice, but asked a ton of typical interview questions (strengths, weakness etc.) , also asked me about salary expectations. After that he invited me in for an in person. I met with him and the director of admissions. Basically more of the same questions, they seemed particularly interested in ones ability to connect with the student based. Again they were very thorough but professional.

Then they invited me in for a second interview. This interview included continued vague talk of the actual salary and also a IQ test. Basically a 50 question test that you have 12 minutes to take. They grade you on how many questions you get correct within the allotted time. You have to get 18 or more correct to pass, pretty easy. quick tip: skip any questions that are long winded and focus on the ones you can answer quickly, then go back to the longer questions. I then met with the student aid director, she grilled me some more.

Interview Questions

I am a salesperson, ultimately I need some sort of commission structure to stay motivated. this is straight salary.

Director of Admissions Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Premier Education in October 2011.

After initial phone interview by a regional manager, I had two one-on-one interviews with the regional manager and a VP. Questions are nothing out of the ordinary (how does your experience apply, give an example of your career successes, what do you consider to be your weakness, etc). Above all they look for someone who can drive the business - sell, sell, sell. Salary offered was competitive, but it was pretty clear it would be very long hours and constant pressure to meet enrollment goals. Yet it was not clear how the 'goals' were established and I had the sense they were aggressive goals that were not necessarily based on reality.

Interview Questions

After speaking with former employees decided this was not a company I would want to work for.

Worked for Premier Education? Contribute to the Community!