Premier Education Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Premier Education

Admissions Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews with different levels of management. I wish I would have been able to speak with instructors or other Admissions reps to get a better feel of the company.

Program Chair Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Premier Education (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Was a great interview. It was a nice place and had a nice work environment. The interview went by faster than I thought. The pay was not as good as I thought it should be for me being responsible for a lot.

Director of Education Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malden, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Premier Education (Malden, MA) in December 2012.

Interview

Brief, I met the Campus Director following an employee referral. I met with the him the following day. The interview lasted approximately 3 hours, then I met with the Regional Vice-President the next day. I was offered the position within 8 hours of that meeting. I started 3 days later.

Student Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Premier Education.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the school's director. He was very nice, but asked a ton of typical interview questions (strengths, weakness etc.) , also asked me about salary expectations. After that he invited me in for an in person. I met with him and the director of admissions. Basically more of the same questions, they seemed particularly interested in ones ability to connect with the student based. Again they were very thorough but professional. Then they invited me in for a second interview. This interview included continued vague talk of the actual salary and also a IQ test. Basically a 50 question test that you have 12 minutes to take. They grade you on how many questions you get correct within the allotted time. You have to get 18 or more correct to pass, pretty easy. quick tip: skip any questions that are long winded and focus on the ones you can answer quickly, then go back to the longer questions. I then met with the student aid director, she grilled me some more.

Interview Questions

I am a salesperson, ultimately I need some sort of commission structure to stay motivated. this is straight salary.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Premier Education in October 2011.

Interview

After initial phone interview by a regional manager, I had two one-on-one interviews with the regional manager and a VP. Questions are nothing out of the ordinary (how does your experience apply, give an example of your career successes, what do you consider to be your weakness, etc). Above all they look for someone who can drive the business - sell, sell, sell. Salary offered was competitive, but it was pretty clear it would be very long hours and constant pressure to meet enrollment goals. Yet it was not clear how the 'goals' were established and I had the sense they were aggressive goals that were not necessarily based on reality.

Interview Questions

After speaking with former employees decided this was not a company I would want to work for.