Premier Farnell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Architect Interview

Data Architect
Leeds, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Premier Farnell in July 2011.

Interview Details – Had three interviews. Mostly with the VP of IT at Leeds. what a joke. I didn't know much yet he knows less than me on project management, the president is even worse. GIS is run by idiots. If they were in my previous company they would be making he tea.

Interview Question – There weren't any, very predictable interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy, this is wha I want, take it or leave it. hate to think what the VP and President are on for being idiots.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Data Architect Interview

Data Architect
Leeds, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Premier Farnell in March 2011.

Interview Details – i had total 3 rounds of interview.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Premier Farnell? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Premier Farnell Data Architect interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Premier Farnell employees and interview candidates.