Premier IT Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Premier IT Solutions in November 2008.

Interview Details – Tell us about your philosophical approach to inclusiveness training. (Ask probing questions to see if his/her general philosophy is consistent with the training strategy or strategies you identified on Selecting a Training Approach and Other Details of Inclusiveness Training.)

What is one of your most successful (and one of your least successful) inclusiveness consulting experiences? What do you think worked and what did not work? What would you change?

Why are you the best consultant to work with our organization?

What will you need from us to ensure a successful consulting relationship?

Tell us about similar inclusiveness work you have done in the way of designing a full inclusiveness initiative, information gathering, cultural competency training, and/or evaluations. (Select only those that are applicable to your organization.)

Have you worked with an organization during a six to eighteen-month-long process (rather than for one-time or day-long sessions)?

Interview Question – How do you prepare for a training session?
How do you evaluate training sessions?
Would you bring in other consultants to aid in our training sessions? If so, what can you tell us about them?
What strengths do you have that will be particularly useful in our training sessions?
  View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Premier IT Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Premier IT Solutions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Premier IT Solutions employees and interview candidates.