Premier, Inc. Interview Questions

Senior Performance Partner Interview

takes a long time

Senior ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Premier, Inc. in February 2014.

Two interviews were conducted for me :
    1. Face to face interview with the project Mgr.
    2. Face to face with the whole team, Hr.

Got a Call from the HR two days after the interviews were over. Explained me about the positive feedback & started the conversation for the hiring date.

Agile Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Premier, Inc. in February 2014.

Gave my resume to them at my university career fair. They had technical recruiters there (definitely a plus). Contacted by phone to learn more about the company/schedule an on-campus interview.

Interview day was very good. The technical component involved two managers: front-end and back-end. The "networking lunch" was not my favorite, because I find that kind of thing stressful.

Recruiter is very friendly and has followed up consistently, to the point where I feel really comfortable talking to her.

Three managers on the front-end side of things called to explain there different projects and how I would fit in. That particular department seemed to be really interested in modernizing as far as technologies employed goes.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was like a conversation with some technical talk thrown in. I felt completely in control and not freaked out like I have with this kind of thing in the past. Questions were varied and had to deal with my specific interests and past experience (everything from js front-end frameworks to sorting algorithms to database basics). Questions also were behavioral and included software-methodologies. I think it's more important to feel comfortable with what you've done then to study a bunch of algorithms.   Answer Question
    I haven't accepted just yet (I'm still waiting to hear back from one more company). But I feel like they're offering a great opportunity. The other company has a bigger name in the dev world, the project I would be working on sounds cool and I would be able to "own" it, and they're in a better location (more convenient and more for what I like to do), but every contact I've had with Premier is so positive that I feel more and more like it's a place I would want to be.

Contract Analytics Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Premier, Inc. in February 2014.

Found Premier through employer info. session at school. I had a phone interview with HR after talking with to that HR recruiter at the info session. Then I had a phone interview with the senior director of my applied department. Lastly, I had an in person panel interview in Charlotte. Process took 4 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • How do your experiences directly transcend to the position you're applying for?   Answer Question

Senior Performance Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Premier, Inc..

online thru LinkedIn; screening call/interview by Premier recruiter; f/u phone interview with 2 VP's; invitation to group interview in Charlotte with VP & 2 Directors.

Interview Questions
    minimal.....recruiter made offer, countered with a slightly higher salary based on similar jobs researched online that matched my technical expertise & years in similar role.

Supply Chain Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Premier, Inc. in January 2013.

First met a representative at the career fair, they sent me down to Charlotte for a panel interview. A lot of the questions were behavioral and asking about how I would handle difficult situations on the job. Then ate lunch with some of the managers and employees in the workplace.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Premier, Inc. in October 2012.

Three interviews to get the job, but once you're in it's been very rewarding.

Interview Questions
    • What was a large problem you've had and how did you over come and solve it?   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Premier, Inc. in May 2010.

I had 2 phone interviews and 2 one-on-ones

Mostly consisted of behavioral questions and my past experience. They more look for a fit than checking your technical abilities.

Interview Questions
    • very general experience based questions. Tell me about yourself. What did you do in your so n so job etc   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Premier, Inc. in February 2008.

The interviewer asked the typical canned interview question.

Interview Questions
    Negotiations were easy, I had a salary in mind and they didn't balk at it.

Junior Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Premier, Inc..

Brought in for a screening interview, called back for second round two weeks later. Interviewed with three different teams, asked basic questions about relevant experience and a few technical questions here and there. Pretty basic questions, nothing I was uncomfortable with. In the end, they decided to go with an intermediate developer instead.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about different keywords, such as static, final, etc... Simple stuff.   Answer Question