Premier, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015
Updated Apr 7, 2015

3.1

Automation Test Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Premier, Inc..

Interview

First telephone round was happened and that is fully technical round. Called me for face to face with manager.
    There are very cool ppl and very interactive. Technical about Java and selenium and sql

Associate Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Premier, Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

HR phone screen then on-site at their headquarters. They provided a generous travel reimbursement for my travel to Charlotte. The on-site was a group interview with two software developers and a project manager, only asked one coding question that was pretty simple. Then I got a tour of the facilities which are really nice located in the Ballantyne plaza in Charlotte, and was invited to stay for lunch but declined due to a long drive back home but would have been a good opportunity to network with current employees.

ETL Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Premier, Inc. in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position in January and i got the interview call after three weeks. I have applied through staffing agency and I don't know what went wrong with that agency. After phone interview they just informed me that I didn't selected and the reason they have given me is very foolish.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about urself?
      What was the complex situation you faced in your job?
       and technical questions

Answer Question

Contract Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Premier, Inc. in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and interviewed within two weeks of applying. First interview was basic phone screen. Second interview was with director. Lots of behavioral interview questions. There was no communication after the second interview and I found out that they already chose another candidate. They were good about getting the interviews setup timely, but very poor in communicating after the second interview what the process would be. I happened to speak with someone who I knew within the company that found out that they had already decided on another candidate. Thankful I had the two interviews, but very disappointed in the process for such a large company

Interview Questions

• Do you have any regrets in your career   1 Answer

Lead Technology Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Premier, Inc..

Interview

Very thorough background checks and screening, everything on the resume is verified and personal and professional references are checked for each position listed. The highest level of drug screening is processed and all education is verified. Interview by phone screen, then one on one with department head and supervisor.

Interview Questions

• All technical questions regarding what's listed on your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered salary range by HR, started at bottom of range with option to move higher after six months but increases never happen after the six month period.

Senior Performance Partner Interview

Interview

takes a long time

Senior ETL Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Premier, Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

Two interviews were conducted for me :
    1. Face to face interview with the project Mgr.
    2. Face to face with the whole team, Hr.

Got a Call from the HR two days after the interviews were over. Explained me about the positive feedback & started the conversation for the hiring date.

Agile Developer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Premier, Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

Gave my resume to them at my university career fair. They had technical recruiters there (definitely a plus). Contacted by phone to learn more about the company/schedule an on-campus interview.

Interview day was very good. The technical component involved two managers: front-end and back-end. The "networking lunch" was not my favorite, because I find that kind of thing stressful.

Recruiter is very friendly and has followed up consistently, to the point where I feel really comfortable talking to her.

Three managers on the front-end side of things called to explain there different projects and how I would fit in. That particular department seemed to be really interested in modernizing as far as technologies employed goes.

Interview Questions

• The interview was like a conversation with some technical talk thrown in. I felt completely in control and not freaked out like I have with this kind of thing in the past. Questions were varied and had to deal with my specific interests and past experience (everything from js front-end frameworks to sorting algorithms to database basics). Questions also were behavioral and included software-methodologies. I think it's more important to feel comfortable with what you've done then to study a bunch of algorithms.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I haven't accepted just yet (I'm still waiting to hear back from one more company). But I feel like they're offering a great opportunity. The other company has a bigger name in the dev world, the project I would be working on sounds cool and I would be able to "own" it, and they're in a better location (more convenient and more for what I like to do), but every contact I've had with Premier is so positive that I feel more and more like it's a place I would want to be.

Contract Analytics Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Premier, Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

Found Premier through employer info. session at school. I had a phone interview with HR after talking with to that HR recruiter at the info session. Then I had a phone interview with the senior director of my applied department. Lastly, I had an in person panel interview in Charlotte. Process took 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do your experiences directly transcend to the position you're applying for?   Answer Question

Senior Performance Partner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Premier, Inc. (Charlotte, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

Long, but thorough. Had several phone interviews and an in person interview with 2 VP's. There was a multiple question interview with a skills test and a presentation. The phone interviews were very personable and actually enjoyable.