Premier, Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior ETL Developer Interview

Senior ETL Developer
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Premier, Inc. in February 2014.

Interview Details – Two interviews were conducted for me :
1. Face to face interview with the project Mgr.
2. Face to face with the whole team, Hr.

Got a Call from the HR two days after the interviews were over. Explained me about the positive feedback & started the conversation for the hiring date.

Interview Question – Asked about team building activities.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Premier, Inc. in October 2012.

Interview Details – Three interviews to get the job, but once you're in it's been very rewarding.

Interview Question – What was a large problem you've had and how did you over come and solve it?   View Answer

Senior Performance Partner Interview

Senior Performance Partner

Interviewed at Premier, Inc.

Interview Details – takes a long time

Interview Question – describe a time you had to resolve a conflict   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Agile Developer Intern Interview

Agile Developer Intern
Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Premier, Inc. in February 2014.

Interview Details – Gave my resume to them at my university career fair. They had technical recruiters there (definitely a plus). Contacted by phone to learn more about the company/schedule an on-campus interview.

Interview day was very good. The technical component involved two managers: front-end and back-end. The "networking lunch" was not my favorite, because I find that kind of thing stressful.

Recruiter is very friendly and has followed up consistently, to the point where I feel really comfortable talking to her.

Three managers on the front-end side of things called to explain there different projects and how I would fit in. That particular department seemed to be really interested in modernizing as far as technologies employed goes.

Interview Question – The interview was like a conversation with some technical talk thrown in. I felt completely in control and not freaked out like I have with this kind of thing in the past. Questions were varied and had to deal with my specific interests and past experience (everything from js front-end frameworks to sorting algorithms to database basics). Questions also were behavioral and included software-methodologies. I think it's more important to feel comfortable with what you've done then to study a bunch of algorithms.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I haven't accepted just yet (I'm still waiting to hear back from one more company). But I feel like they're offering a great opportunity. The other company has a bigger name in the dev world, the project I would be working on sounds cool and I would be able to "own" it, and they're in a better location (more convenient and more for what I like to do), but every contact I've had with Premier is so positive that I feel more and more like it's a place I would want to be.

Contract Analytics Intern Interview

Contract Analytics Intern
Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Premier, Inc. in February 2014.

Interview Details – Found Premier through employer info. session at school. I had a phone interview with HR after talking with to that HR recruiter at the info session. Then I had a phone interview with the senior director of my applied department. Lastly, I had an in person panel interview in Charlotte. Process took 4 weeks.

Interview Question – How do your experiences directly transcend to the position you're applying for?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Intern Interview

Supply Chain Analyst Intern
Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Premier, Inc. in January 2013.

Interview Details – First met a representative at the career fair, they sent me down to Charlotte for a panel interview. A lot of the questions were behavioral and asking about how I would handle difficult situations on the job. Then ate lunch with some of the managers and employees in the workplace.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you failed at what you did?   Answer Question

Senior Performance Partner Interview

Senior Performance Partner
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Premier, Inc..

Interview Details – online thru LinkedIn; screening call/interview by Premier recruiter; f/u phone interview with 2 VP's; invitation to group interview in Charlotte with VP & 2 Directors.

Interview Question – Describe your response to a failed project.........   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – minimal.....recruiter made offer, countered with a slightly higher salary based on similar jobs researched online that matched my technical expertise & years in similar role.

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Premier, Inc. in February 2008.

Interview Details – The interviewer asked the typical canned interview question.

Interview Question – The questions were standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were easy, I had a salary in mind and they didn't balk at it.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Premier, Inc. in May 2010.

Interview Details – I had 2 phone interviews and 2 one-on-ones

Mostly consisted of behavioral questions and my past experience. They more look for a fit than checking your technical abilities.

Interview Question – very general experience based questions. Tell me about yourself. What did you do in your so n so job etc   Answer Question

Junior Developer Interview

Junior Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Premier, Inc..

Interview Details – Brought in for a screening interview, called back for second round two weeks later. Interviewed with three different teams, asked basic questions about relevant experience and a few technical questions here and there. Pretty basic questions, nothing I was uncomfortable with. In the end, they decided to go with an intermediate developer instead.

Interview Question – Questions about different keywords, such as static, final, etc... Simple stuff.   Answer Question

Worked for Premier, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!