Premier Research

Interviews for Top Jobs at Premier Research

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Premier Research.

I had 2 phone interviews and then an in-person office interview where I met with 3 different members of the finance team. Mostly conversational, not too difficult.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation- but they offered me more than the amount I specified as my minimum acceptable amount, so i didn't try negotiating because I was happy with my offer.

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Premier Research in July 2012.

I was contacted via LinkedIn to connect to the internal recruiter. After connecting we spoke where he mentioned he had a position for a Senior CRA. I provided my CV, but afterwards he told me that the position had been already taken and that only a position for CRAII was available. I told them I only wanted Senior CRA, this was accepted and a face-to-face with the country manager. The interview was very easy, my CV was reviewed, it became evident that I had sufficient experience for the job. It was also evident that they were urgently trying to fill a vacant position very quickly.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. I mentioned that I had experience in startup activities and contract negotiation, but was informed that CRAs are not responsible for this. I was asked what therapeutic areas I had experience in.   Answer Question
    They provided me with a proposal, I stated that I'd think about it. I came back to the internal recruiter with a counteroffer which was accepted two days letter.

CRA Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Premier Research in January 2010.

Phone interview was extremely in depth on my skills and experience, lots of situational questions.

Can't really remember it all but I do remember that the face to face felt like it was more of an interview to decide if I was the right fit with the company personality wise rather than skill set. The company seemed to put a lot of trust in finding the right candidate that they could train.

Interview Questions
    • What was the greatest challenge you faced as a new CRA?   View Answer
    There were no negotiations, they made the offer and would not consider the counter offer I gave.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Premier Research in January 2010.

Applied online and received feedback (within a week) with a follow-up phone call. Next step was a 1:1 interview with local manager followed by a phone interview with team lead based in US.
    People - A lot of young people in the teams, with positive attitude but not a lot of previous work experience
    Office - Working hours are flexible, good office location
    Work culture - Not enough vertical communication, too much blind ambition, poor work ethic and efficiency

Interview Questions
    • Can you give us an example of one achievement where you personal actions have contributed to improve a certain company business process/activity?   View Answer
    There was no room for negotiation as the offer was based on a fixed budgeted salary.