Premier Staffing

Updated Oct 15, 2014

1.7

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Premier Staffing.

I was having trouble getting into marketing, so looked to Premier Staffing for help through a referral. The recruiter asked basic questions about my experience and goals, which was to get an entry level position in marketing. At the time I had a few years administrative experience and was a marketing major. She told me that that was a 'nice fantasy,' telling me some stories of other (as in, other than me) 'out of touch' candidates she meets and then tried to sell me on some call center and administrative jobs. I kept an open mind, though I felt it was a very unprofessional interview, and followed up on the offers, but they were not the right fit. A few months later I landed a marketing job on my own.

Opportunities were not the right fit.

Recruiting/Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

This girl whom I was assigned to is just incompetent. I asked for a specific position only to get a phone call 2 weeks after meeting her about a "Data Entry" position. WTH? This was just unacceptable given that I graduated from a top tier university and had much more relevant work experience compared to other recent grads. I was getting numerous calls from companies and agencies but from Premier, that was it. I wish I could post her name so that other people can avoid her.

Recruiter Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Premier Staffing in February 2014.

A recruiter reached out the following day after I sent in my resume. I was told the hiring process moves really fast and if I came in for an interview, I could be on a job within 3-5 days. Considering I am currently employed, this wasn't ideal for me because I believe in giving a 2 weeks notice. Plus they couldn't guarantee how long the contract would be (could be a couple weeks to a few months). Wasn't worth risking my current job. If you're looking for a temp position quickly, seems like the right place for you.

Temporary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Premier Staffing in July 2011.

The interview consisted of an initial phone interview where I discussed my goals of potential employment. We discussed my background and whether or not Premier could help me in my job search. I then accepted an in person interview for the follow day.

The in person interview lasted roughly 15 minutes and was extremely successful. Immediately they had a few jobs in mind and set me up for a phone interview with the company I was interested in.

After going through the second phone interview, I declined the position as I was offered another one with a different company.

An Executive Assistant Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Premier Staffing in March 2011.

If you go to Premier Staffing do not agree to let them "tweak" your resume. They did this for me, even though I made the agent (Ms. A.A.) promise to forward me the revision before it was sent out. I requested this because her email communications with me had typos and she used slang "anyways"!

She sent my newly tweaked resume out to a prospective employer without ever sending me a copy. I have no idea what was sent and felt misrepresented by her and Premier Staffing.

However, while I was there our one on one went very well. She asked me to stay and wait to meet the two VPs of the agency, which I did and each meeting went well. However, after the new resume was sent out she never returned my calls and that was it.

I think this person should be reviewed by her superiors at Premier Staffing. Very poor representation.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Premier Staffing in March 2010.

I met with the entire team which at the time was made up of about 6 people. It was more informal than formal. I was asked what types if jobs I had recruited for, what the process was like, what kinds of clients I managed, and how much I billed.

Interview Questions
    • What was your monthly billing average?
      What were the challenges?
      What do you like about recruiting

Answer Question
    It was straight forward and no negotiations needed

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Premier Staffing in September 2010.

Interview with a few top performers, then interview with the owner.

Interview Questions
    • What is your method of acquiring new business?   View Answer