Premiere Global Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Billing Analyst Interview

Billing Analyst

Interviewed at Premiere Global Services

Interview Details – Semantics, but the job was not as advertised. This company, especially the finance department uses staffing agencies as a way to get the desperate.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Product Manager Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Premiere Global Services in December 2012.

Interview Details – A third-party recruiter sourced me for the direct-hire position. She phone screened and met with me face-to-face, as expected from a recruiter.

My first phone screen lasted less than 10 minutes, which I thought was a bad sign. I heard back about a week later that they wanted to schedule an interview, which I did. That interview went well and lasted several hours, but not all stakeholders were in the office, so I had to come back two weeks later to meet the remaining people. Total time from first contact to offer letter: 8 weeks.

Interview Question – There weren't any curve balls, but the people I interviewed with are no-nonsense.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation wasn't hard, because I was going through a third-party recruiter.

SMB Account Executive Interview

SMB Account Executive
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Premiere Global Services.

Interview Details – It was a three step process. Phone, then 2 in person interviews.

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – All offers are negotiable. Expect a counter to your request, so request more than you want.

Very Easy Interview

Production BIlling Support Interview

Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Premiere Global Services in January 2012.

Interview Details – I had two phone interviews with my supervisor and again with his supervisor, and a face to face interview with my immediate supervisor. Interview process seemed adhoc and included no technical skills survey or review. We hired one fella because he had oracle experience. It was only after we hired him we discovered he couldn't write SQL queries. He got one week notice.

Interview Question – There really wasnt any. It was my perception that they needed to fill this slot ASAP at any cost. As i discovered - nobody else at PGi wants this overly demanding "quarterback" position - especially those who had done it before!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I saw some minimal negotiations around vacation. One guy had worked as a contractor for 5 years, and we wanted him to take a permanent position. The standard is 1 week vacation the first year - and he negotiated 2. (Of course that was a ruse - they dont pay it anyway.) If you work for this company, demand they provide you vacation pay upon separation or walk away! Also - get on the exception list for their vacation grandfathering or you will lose earned wages!

SEM (Service Experience Manager) Interview

Olathe, KS

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Premiere Global Services in December 2011.

Interview Details – Internal position. Online application, then emailed by the Internal Recruiter to ask candidates to fill out an SEM Assessment (essay questions).

Questions on the assessment: 1) After carefully reviewing the job description, explain how you meet the requirements of the position & how you will contribute to the success of the team. 2) Describe your experience conducting research/investigations affecting clients. Be specific about your approach, your rate of success & any other points you may feel are relevant. 3) Give an example of when you developed & communicated solutions to client problems in a systematic, specific, and very clear manner. What media did you use to present to the client in the example you provided? 4) Present a scenario describing your time management skills and experience with prioritizing work and meeting deadlines. 5) This position requires contact with all levels of clients, from staff assistant to CEO via phone, email and/or conference call to notify of issue and root cause, guide and council to resolve issue to 100% satisfaction. Provide specific examples that demonstrate your ability to engage with level with multiple levels of customers and the results that were affected because of your engagement with them.

Then, they selected 8 people to interview. They asked about 12 questions if I remember correctly. Questions like: tell me about a time when ...you had trouble understanding something that everyone else got right away, you were wrong, you had to work with someone you didn't like, you did something completely new to you, etc. They also asked about my experience with different internal tools and MS Office products.

They then did a 2nd interview and a kind of simulation, but I did not make it to that level. From here, they selected their new team member. Start to finish, took about 2 weeks. Overall, I enjoyed getting more interview experience.

Interview Question – .   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Tinton Falls, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Premiere Global Services in May 2009.

Interview Details – talked with two supervisors and the floor manager. One on one. They then called me shortly after asking if I wanted the position

Interview Question – How do you deal with diifficult people?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No. Salary is ok but lower compared to other position.

Smb Account Executive Interview

Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Premiere Global Services in April 2009.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of a phone interview, a PPT presentation, two sales managers interviewing and then a final interview with the VP of sales. The whole interview process took about 1 month to complete. The culture is fast pace and cut throat

Interview Question – what three triats describe you best   Answer Question

Account Development Manager Interview

Account Development Manager
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Premiere Global Services in February 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed for this position believing that I had a realistic opportunity for the job. After going through what I was told as the final interview process, I received no answer or feedback about the opportunity. I sent a thank you letter, and gave a follow voice mail to the sales manager as well as assistant. I just think that it was rude to not respond at all to my messages. I was told to specifically follow up with the sales manager to find the result. Days later, I feel that no response from them meant no interest.
Aside from the obvious, the company didn't seem to have things in order. Both personal interviews, I was told were going to be panel interviews with at least two people. There seemed to always be some conflict or delay. Initially I attributed the lack of consideration due to a busy schedule. But in hindsight, I see that this is just a place that is lacking in management skills. I have no regrets about the missed opportunity.

Interview Question – Why do you feel that we should choose you?   Answer Question

Content Manager Interview

Content Manager
Clonakilty (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Premiere Global Services in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was called for a phone interview with HR, and then a face to face with the Marketing Manager. We went through my cv and I had previously managed a similar migration project in the past. Interview went on for about an hour and the PM and I spent most of that discussing one of his major stumbling blocks in the project at that time.

Interview Question – What do you think your friends would say about you, if I asked them?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was so delighted to get out of the place I was currently working for, there was no negotiation involved.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Premiere Global Services.

Interview Details – Had 3 interviews, including 1 hour of cold calling. The result: they never came back to me, despite my emails and my calls. Thank you Ms Razafimihary, Mr Kiss and Mr Gomant foir this waste of time and your total direspect towards the candidates.

Interview Question – The surprise came when Mr Gomant said he has no vacant position, it's just to see if good candidates are on the market in case he has an opportunity in the future   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Premiere Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Premiere Global Services interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by Premiere Global Services employees and interview candidates.