Premiere Global Services

Updated Sep 23, 2014
Updated Sep 23, 2014

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

In many ways the interview process was much like any other company. It involved a phone screen. In addition to the phone screen I had a face to face interview. The phone screen was the more technical of the two interviews for me. I was asked various questions ranging several programming languages and situations. The face to face interview involved more looking at existing code and talking about what I saw.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Premiere Global Services in July 2014.

Contacted via email and phone for interview. Had a virtual intrvw. and thought it went really well. Standard prior exp questions and selling style, skills set. I did not know that I was supposed to have played with the sw platform prior to meeting. So may have hurt my impression by not being on web cam and app savy. Still, I had a great convo with hiring manager and fully anticiapted a call back for 2nd interview. That sadly did not happen. I even emailed a followup stating my continued interest in the comp and position. Never even got a "not interested" reply from them.

Billing Analyst Interview

Semantics, but the job was not as advertised. This company, especially the finance department uses staffing agencies as a way to get the desperate.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Premiere Global Services in December 2012.

A third-party recruiter sourced me for the direct-hire position. She phone screened and met with me face-to-face, as expected from a recruiter.

My first phone screen lasted less than 10 minutes, which I thought was a bad sign. I heard back about a week later that they wanted to schedule an interview, which I did. That interview went well and lasted several hours, but not all stakeholders were in the office, so I had to come back two weeks later to meet the remaining people. Total time from first contact to offer letter: 8 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any curve balls, but the people I interviewed with are no-nonsense.   Answer Question
    Negotiation wasn't hard, because I was going through a third-party recruiter.

SMB Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Premiere Global Services.

It was a three step process. Phone, then 2 in person interviews.

Interview Questions
    All offers are negotiable. Expect a counter to your request, so request more than you want.

Production Billing Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Premiere Global Services in January 2012.

I had two phone interviews with my supervisor and again with his supervisor, and a face to face interview with my immediate supervisor. Interview process seemed adhoc and included no technical skills survey or review. We hired one fella because he had oracle experience. It was only after we hired him we discovered he couldn't write SQL queries. He got one week notice.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasnt any. It was my perception that they needed to fill this slot ASAP at any cost. As i discovered - nobody else at PGi wants this overly demanding "quarterback" position - especially those who had done it before!   Answer Question
    I saw some minimal negotiations around vacation. One guy had worked as a contractor for 5 years, and we wanted him to take a permanent position. The standard is 1 week vacation the first year - and he negotiated 2. (Of course that was a ruse - they dont pay it anyway.) If you work for this company, demand they provide you vacation pay upon separation or walk away! Also - get on the exception list for their vacation grandfathering or you will lose earned wages!

SEM (Service Experience Manager) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Premiere Global Services in December 2011.

Internal position. Online application, then emailed by the Internal Recruiter to ask candidates to fill out an SEM Assessment (essay questions).

Questions on the assessment: 1) After carefully reviewing the job description, explain how you meet the requirements of the position & how you will contribute to the success of the team. 2) Describe your experience conducting research/investigations affecting clients. Be specific about your approach, your rate of success & any other points you may feel are relevant. 3) Give an example of when you developed & communicated solutions to client problems in a systematic, specific, and very clear manner. What media did you use to present to the client in the example you provided? 4) Present a scenario describing your time management skills and experience with prioritizing work and meeting deadlines. 5) This position requires contact with all levels of clients, from staff assistant to CEO via phone, email and/or conference call to notify of issue and root cause, guide and council to resolve issue to 100% satisfaction. Provide specific examples that demonstrate your ability to engage with level with multiple levels of customers and the results that were affected because of your engagement with them.

Then, they selected 8 people to interview. They asked about 12 questions if I remember correctly. Questions like: tell me about a time when ...you had trouble understanding something that everyone else got right away, you were wrong, you had to work with someone you didn't like, you did something completely new to you, etc. They also asked about my experience with different internal tools and MS Office products.

They then did a 2nd interview and a kind of simulation, but I did not make it to that level. From here, they selected their new team member. Start to finish, took about 2 weeks. Overall, I enjoyed getting more interview experience.

Account Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Premiere Global Services in February 2010.

I interviewed for this position believing that I had a realistic opportunity for the job. After going through what I was told as the final interview process, I received no answer or feedback about the opportunity. I sent a thank you letter, and gave a follow voice mail to the sales manager as well as assistant. I just think that it was rude to not respond at all to my messages. I was told to specifically follow up with the sales manager to find the result. Days later, I feel that no response from them meant no interest.
    Aside from the obvious, the company didn't seem to have things in order. Both personal interviews, I was told were going to be panel interviews with at least two people. There seemed to always be some conflict or delay. Initially I attributed the lack of consideration due to a busy schedule. But in hindsight, I see that this is just a place that is lacking in management skills. I have no regrets about the missed opportunity.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinton Falls, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinton Falls, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Premiere Global Services in May 2009.

talked with two supervisors and the floor manager. One on one. They then called me shortly after asking if I wanted the position

Interview Questions
    No. Salary is ok but lower compared to other position.

SMB Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Premiere Global Services in April 2009.

The interview consisted of a phone interview, a PPT presentation, two sales managers interviewing and then a final interview with the VP of sales. The whole interview process took about 1 month to complete. The culture is fast pace and cut throat