Premiere Radio Networks

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Controller Interview

Assistant Controller

I applied in-person and interviewed at Premiere Radio Networks.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume, contacted by phone for an interview and received a call from the VP-Controller, Larry Price that I had been accepted for the position of Assistant Controller. Was interview by the VP of HR, Barbara Fromer who seemed pleased at my qualifications and reported that day to Mr. Price of his decision to hire me.
The total experience took approx. 2 weeks. It was the best 10 years of my working life.

Interview Question – I did no experience any unexpected questions, but I did offer up to both Mr. Price and Ms. Fromer that I had NOT completed college and they both had no objections. I wanted no surprises after my employment.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – My staring salary was $5,000 lower than I had been making, however the opportunity in the entertainment industry was exciting so I accepted the offer of and was told by Mr. Price that in six months, I would be reviewed and I was and my salary was increased by the $5,000.

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Premiere Radio Networks in April 2007.

Interview Details – The office environment is friendly and content but very small. During my interview, someone looked through the glass windows/door and smiled, as if to say "good luck!" The hiring manager was really down to earth and really easy to talk to. I didn't feel like I was at a traditional interview at all. The dress code seemed laid back, really casual and the interview was a one on one type of interview. I was contacted for the interview via email.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Worked for Premiere Radio Networks? Contribute to the Community!