Premiere Radio Networks Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Premiere Radio Networks

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Premiere Radio Networks.

Interview

Submitted my resume, contacted by phone for an interview and received a call from the VP-Controller, Larry Price that I had been accepted for the position of Assistant Controller. Was interview by the VP of HR, Barbara Fromer who seemed pleased at my qualifications and reported that day to Mr. Price of his decision to hire me. The total experience took approx. 2 weeks. It was the best 10 years of my working life.

Interview Questions

• I did no experience any unexpected questions, but I did offer up to both Mr. Price and Ms. Fromer that I had NOT completed college and they both had no objections. I wanted no surprises after my employment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

My staring salary was $5,000 lower than I had been making, however the opportunity in the entertainment industry was exciting so I accepted the offer of and was told by Mr. Price that in six months, I would be reviewed and I was and my salary was increased by the $5,000.

Engineering/Network Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Premiere Radio Networks (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Very straight forward. The part that is not quite so straight forward is getting the interview. I suppose this is not unique. Once you're there it's really more about how you present yourself than anything else - once again, this is not unique. So long as you're qualified and present yourself in a professional manner, you'll be fine.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premiere Radio Networks (New York, NY) in April 2007.

Interview

The office environment is friendly and content but very small. During my interview, someone looked through the glass windows/door and smiled, as if to say "good luck!" The hiring manager was really down to earth and really easy to talk to. I didn't feel like I was at a traditional interview at all. The dress code seemed laid back, really casual and the interview was a one on one type of interview. I was contacted for the interview via email.