Premium Retail Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014
Updated Sep 12, 2014

1.6

Product Retail Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Premium Retail Services.

Phone interview followed by a sale video presentation. Too Easy, waiting on face-to-face interview times and information came only when emailing HR person. Did not hear about the results until three weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, the interviewers were nice.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Premium Retail Services in September 2014.

Very disjointed process. I got a call on a Friday to set up a phone screen on Monday. The caller on Friday told me that I will need to be ready to have a Sales Video Presentation uploaded to You Tube for after the phone screen process; which I did. During my call on Monday, the rep from PRS basicallly said "Based on your zip code, I believe you live outside of the acceptable radius our client is looking for to service these stores." That info in addition to answering a simple question regarding my salary expectations could have save me a lot of time.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected was that there was no due dilligence on their part.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Premium Retail Services.

Interview Questions
    • The interview process was pretty easy. Although there is new management in recruiting now. I interviewed for a part time position and was offered the job the same day. The pay is slightly negotiable. but not by much.   Answer Question
    It is negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Premium Retail Services in March 2014.

Premium Retail Services had their recruiter give you a call for the first step of the screening process. Once the recruiter had asked very basic questions and recruiter forwarded your response to the Regional Manager and RM will accept or not. If accepted, then you send in a video presentation, once reviewed and is what they are looking for, then they will have the regional manager do a face to face interview with you.

Interview Questions
    • The company asks the basic questions for the start of the interview to get you comfortable, then they start asking questions in reference to what would you do if a customer doesn't understand the techie stuff. How would you sell something that in tangible?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Premium Retail Services.

Opening phone interview with a corporate recruiter. She was very nice and to the point, but seemed very rushed.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you will be able to contribute in this position?   View Answer

TL Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Premium Retail Services in August 2013.

Basically one interview, they told me it will be another interview; the lady just called to tell me I had the job.

Trainer/Sales Representative Interview

no communication. Management is horrible

Field Marketing Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Premium Retail Services.

Your standard interview process, first a call from a recruiter, then maybe a local manager then a regional manager. Eventually a face to face.

Interview Questions
    • Since this is a fairly unsupervised position, they ask questions about trust and reliability.   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation, offer of the only package.

Stales Specialist - Premium for Monster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Premium Retail Services in November 2012.

One personal referral, then reference from existing Director, three phone interviews, one video submitted demonstrating "energy." Six weeks of silence, followed by an email saying "The position you applied for has been filled." The email is more than many companies provide, but a friend who works there told me later that they really don't have anyone on staff who's over 30.

Field Marketing Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Premium Retail Services in September 2012.

In one word, Pathetic. Worst interview of my life. Interview was over the phone and asked minimal questions and gave me the job without even meeting me. The Regional Rep even told me he could care less about meeting me.

Interview Questions
    • There was not one thing difficult about the interview. Someone in middle school could have gotten the job.   View Answer
    There was none.