Premium Retail Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Chesterfield, MO

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Premium Retail Services.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty easy. Although there is new management in recruiting now. I interviewed for a part time position and was offered the job the same day. The pay is slightly negotiable. but not by much.

Interview Question – The interview process was pretty easy. Although there is new management in recruiting now. I interviewed for a part time position and was offered the job the same day. The pay is slightly negotiable. but not by much.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is negotiable.

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Field Marketing Representative
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Premium Retail Services in March 2014.

Interview Details – Premium Retail Services had their recruiter give you a call for the first step of the screening process. Once the recruiter had asked very basic questions and recruiter forwarded your response to the Regional Manager and RM will accept or not. If accepted, then you send in a video presentation, once reviewed and is what they are looking for, then they will have the regional manager do a face to face interview with you.

Interview Question – The company asks the basic questions for the start of the interview to get you comfortable, then they start asking questions in reference to what would you do if a customer doesn't understand the techie stuff. How would you sell something that in tangible?   Answer Question

Corporate Retail Trainer Interview

Corporate Retail Trainer
Chesterfield, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Premium Retail Services in August 2011.

Interview Details – Really quick hiring process, traditional corporate interview process and questions.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions asked.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Retail Merchandiser

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Premium Retail Services in November 2009.

Interview Details – It's been a long time since I have been interviewed so I don't recall all the details. I have the background that they were looking for which helped me acquire this position. .

Interview Question – Are you okay with part-time work? It's sort of confusing because I wanted full-time but they were not offering that. I consistently get 30+ hours of work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked about a hire wage. After several years of proving myself I insisted on a raise due to the amount of responsibility that I was given and received it.

TL Merchandiser Interview

TL Merchandiser

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Premium Retail Services in August 2013.

Interview Details – Basically one interview, they told me it will be another interview; the lady just called to tell me I had the job.

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Premium Retail Services.

Interview Details – Opening phone interview with a corporate recruiter. She was very nice and to the point, but seemed very rushed.

Interview Question – How do you think you will be able to contribute in this position?   View Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Vineland, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Premium Retail Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – anyone can get hired....they are not organized nor do they seem to care who they hire.

Interview Question – Can you start tomorrow?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation...pretty cut and dry

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Field Marketing Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Premium Retail Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – In one word, Pathetic. Worst interview of my life. Interview was over the phone and asked minimal questions and gave me the job without even meeting me. The Regional Rep even told me he could care less about meeting me.

Interview Question – There was not one thing difficult about the interview. Someone in middle school could have gotten the job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Trainer/Sales Representative Interview

Trainer/Sales Representative

Interviewed at Premium Retail Services

Interview Details – no communication. Management is horrible

Interview Question – ded   Answer Question

Stales Specialist - Premium for Monster Interview

Stales Specialist - Premium for Monster
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Premium Retail Services in November 2012.

Interview Details – One personal referral, then reference from existing Director, three phone interviews, one video submitted demonstrating "energy." Six weeks of silence, followed by an email saying "The position you applied for has been filled." The email is more than many companies provide, but a friend who works there told me later that they really don't have anyone on staff who's over 30.

Interview Question – "Do you BELIEVE in this product?"   View Answer

Worked for Premium Retail Services? Contribute to the Community!