Premium Retail Services

Updated Sep 12, 2014
Updated Sep 12, 2014

1.6

Product Retail Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Premium Retail Services.

Phone interview followed by a sale video presentation. Too Easy, waiting on face-to-face interview times and information came only when emailing HR person. Did not hear about the results until three weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, the interviewers were nice.   Answer Question

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Premium Retail Services in September 2014.

Very disjointed process. I got a call on a Friday to set up a phone screen on Monday. The caller on Friday told me that I will need to be ready to have a Sales Video Presentation uploaded to You Tube for after the phone screen process; which I did. During my call on Monday, the rep from PRS basicallly said "Based on your zip code, I believe you live outside of the acceptable radius our client is looking for to service these stores." That info in addition to answering a simple question regarding my salary expectations could have save me a lot of time.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected was that there was no due dilligence on their part.   Answer Question

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Premium Retail Services in May 2012.

Phone call with manager who was fired shortly thereafter. Started working the next week. First project was a tease. Mid-teens hourly wage and 24 hours to start. Then I had to start begging for hours from other managers and they hourly pay tanked.

Interview Questions
    • Drug test for $10 bucks an hour? Puleez and no way!   View Answer
    None. They tell you what they expect. You can give your expectations all you want, but don't expect them to listen.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chesterfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Premium Retail Services.

Interview Questions
    • The interview process was pretty easy. Although there is new management in recruiting now. I interviewed for a part time position and was offered the job the same day. The pay is slightly negotiable. but not by much.   Answer Question
    It is negotiable.

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Premium Retail Services in March 2014.

Premium Retail Services had their recruiter give you a call for the first step of the screening process. Once the recruiter had asked very basic questions and recruiter forwarded your response to the Regional Manager and RM will accept or not. If accepted, then you send in a video presentation, once reviewed and is what they are looking for, then they will have the regional manager do a face to face interview with you.

Interview Questions
    • The company asks the basic questions for the start of the interview to get you comfortable, then they start asking questions in reference to what would you do if a customer doesn't understand the techie stuff. How would you sell something that in tangible?   Answer Question

Corporate Retail Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chesterfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Premium Retail Services in August 2011.

Really quick hiring process, traditional corporate interview process and questions.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Premium Retail Services in November 2009.

It's been a long time since I have been interviewed so I don't recall all the details. I have the background that they were looking for which helped me acquire this position. .

Interview Questions
    • Are you okay with part-time work? It's sort of confusing because I wanted full-time but they were not offering that. I consistently get 30+ hours of work.   View Answer
    I asked about a hire wage. After several years of proving myself I insisted on a raise due to the amount of responsibility that I was given and received it.

TL Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Premium Retail Services in August 2013.

Basically one interview, they told me it will be another interview; the lady just called to tell me I had the job.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Premium Retail Services.

Opening phone interview with a corporate recruiter. She was very nice and to the point, but seemed very rushed.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you will be able to contribute in this position?   View Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vineland, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vineland, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Premium Retail Services in September 2012.

anyone can get hired....they are not organized nor do they seem to care who they hire.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation...pretty cut and dry

Worked for Premium Retail Services? Contribute to the Community!