Prent Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.5

Quality Assurance Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Prent in May 2009.

I filled out an application in person, got a call back for the interview within a few days.

Interview Questions
    • I was unaware of the skills test so I was really caught off guard.   Answer Question

Inspector Interview

They give you a simple test to see if you can read a packing sheet and a physical test to see if you can do the job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Everyone gets the same pay.

Full-time Inspector Packer Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Prent in March 2008.

The interview consisted of some basic questions about the application I submitted. Then there was a detailed explanation about the company and the type of work that I would be doing. After that was complete there were some basic questions about how i thought I could do the job. There was a skills test that was not too difficult.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prent

Worked for Prent? Contribute to the Community!