Presidio Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.7

Process Optimization PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Presidio (Lewisville, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was over the phone. It was a great interview with the hiring manager. I was told I would hear in a couple weeks. 2 months went by and I still did hear after I made a couple attempts to contact. I made one final call and was told the position had been filled by another external candidate. This seems to be the way of treatment by most HR folks these days. Pretty impersonal and apathetic.

Account Receivable Clerk Interview

Interview

The process was very fair and easy. The building was supposed to be difficult to find however a simple google search made it easy to find. In a way actually finding the front door seemed to be a part of the hiring process. The interviewer was friendly, intelligent and asked great questions. The whole process was very pleasant

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Presidio (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with the regional PMO director in December over the phone and things went well. The second interview with the overall PMO director took place towards the end of January. This proved to be problematic as I got rescheduled several times and the PMO Director never showed up on two of the calls. Because of the weather, this meeting was eventually done over the phone. The meeting went well and was scheduling time to meet face to face with the PMO Director. Out of the blue I received a call from the Director of Engineering and he briefly went though my background for 5 minutes and said "Welcome to the team". Last week, I was scheduled to meet with the team and received a call from the recruiter two hours before I was to be onsite not to come in that the Director of Engineering did not think I was a fit. My impression was this organization is at a minimum highly unprofessional and more along the lines of despicable. I felt led on every step of the way by their management. I bent over backwards to rearrange my schedule (even took a day off) to interview and this is how they treat people.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions I expected. Was not asked anything about what I knew about the company.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Presidio in July 2013.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy, they just want to make sure you are able to pick up the work quickly and be kind when dealing with customers. The interview took no more then 30 minutes and a decision was made very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult, the interview was more like a conversation then directed questions.   Answer Question

First Call Response Center/Delivery Center (Helpdesk) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Presidio (Lewisville, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview involved a technical and a personal interview. I interviewed with a Director who had no real reasonable knowledge of technical concepts, only sales. Technical interview was over primarily network+ or CCNA R/S questioning, i.e. What is spanning tree, what is a Vlan, etc.

The questions weren't so much intimidating as the interviewers were. They scrutinized every detail of the resume and even mentioned how R/S is no longer a career path that I would need to choose Voice or Datacenter if I wanted to grow. The technical interview lasted at least 30 minutes and the majority of the time was spent starting at one technology and exploiting it as far as one could go.

Interview Questions

• Personal interview was simple. Questioning wasn't exactly hard, rather it was very scattered. Questions regarding Spanning tree, then SIP, then Datacenter components made the interview hard to track   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. I needed a job, and they paid better than others.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Presidio in April 2013.

Interview

Overall it was a pretty smooth hiring process. There was an interview consisting of a panel of 5-6 engineers and me. Overall it went well, there were no real "gotcha questions". The questions asked we pretty much basic, if you have a strong grasp of how a network works you shouldn't have any problems.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate (in retrospect I should have).

Senior Wireless Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Presidio (Norcross, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview was pretty standard. Phone screen 1st, followed by Face to Face. Interviewed with Engineering manager and the leaving senior guy I would be replacing along with 2 other Engineers via WebEx.

Interview Questions

• I was fully prepared for the interview so nothing threw me off.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had set salary expectations with the recruiter prior to the interview and they beat it by 2%

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Presidio in December 2012.

Interview

Initial communication was with inside recruiter, where they asked me about my background and explained the position to me. This was followed by technical interviews and an in person interview with my manager. The technical interview was tough and detailed, so be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Detailed scenario/design questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a fair package. The process was quite easy.

Managed Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Presidio (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone recruiter and in person, standard.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

1:1 with the hiring manager, I gave a range that extended above his hiring budget, we agred to 15% more than originally targeted. They had a $$, just trying to hire at the lowest level.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

interviewed at Presidio (Nashville, TN) in August 2010.

Interview

Very technical interview. They want to make sure that they hire the best people. If you work for a customer of Presidio, be prepared to get permission from the company you work for before you are able to interview with Presidio.

Interview Questions

• When asked what your most experienced expertise is in, expect to get a barrage of very deep questions about that specific technology.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Once the offer is placed things move very quickly. Be sure to specify if you would like a Mac or PC.