Presidio

Updated Dec 8, 2014
Updated Dec 8, 2014

2.9

Account Receivable Clerk Interview

The process was very fair and easy. The building was supposed to be difficult to find however a simple google search made it easy to find. In a way actually finding the front door seemed to be a part of the hiring process. The interviewer was friendly, intelligent and asked great questions. The whole process was very pleasant

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Presidio in January 2014.

I first had a phone interview with the regional PMO director in December over the phone and things went well. The second interview with the overall PMO director took place towards the end of January. This proved to be problematic as I got rescheduled several times and the PMO Director never showed up on two of the calls. Because of the weather, this meeting was eventually done over the phone. The meeting went well and was scheduling time to meet face to face with the PMO Director. Out of the blue I received a call from the Director of Engineering and he briefly went though my background for 5 minutes and said "Welcome to the team". Last week, I was scheduled to meet with the team and received a call from the recruiter two hours before I was to be onsite not to come in that the Director of Engineering did not think I was a fit. My impression was this organization is at a minimum highly unprofessional and more along the lines of despicable. I felt led on every step of the way by their management. I bent over backwards to rearrange my schedule (even took a day off) to interview and this is how they treat people.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions I expected. Was not asked anything about what I knew about the company.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Presidio in July 2013.

The interview was quick and easy, they just want to make sure you are able to pick up the work quickly and be kind when dealing with customers. The interview took no more then 30 minutes and a decision was made very quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not difficult, the interview was more like a conversation then directed questions.   Answer Question

First Call Response Center/Delivery Center (Helpdesk) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Presidio in June 2013.

Interview involved a technical and a personal interview. I interviewed with a Director who had no real reasonable knowledge of technical concepts, only sales. Technical interview was over primarily network+ or CCNA R/S questioning, i.e. What is spanning tree, what is a Vlan, etc.

The questions weren't so much intimidating as the interviewers were. They scrutinized every detail of the resume and even mentioned how R/S is no longer a career path that I would need to choose Voice or Datacenter if I wanted to grow. The technical interview lasted at least 30 minutes and the majority of the time was spent starting at one technology and exploiting it as far as one could go.

Interview Questions
    • Personal interview was simple. Questioning wasn't exactly hard, rather it was very scattered. Questions regarding Spanning tree, then SIP, then Datacenter components made the interview hard to track   View Answer
    Not much negotiation. I needed a job, and they paid better than others.

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Presidio in April 2013.

Overall it was a pretty smooth hiring process. There was an interview consisting of a panel of 5-6 engineers and me. Overall it went well, there were no real "gotcha questions". The questions asked we pretty much basic, if you have a strong grasp of how a network works you shouldn't have any problems.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate (in retrospect I should have).

Senior Wireless Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Presidio in February 2013.

Interview was pretty standard. Phone screen 1st, followed by Face to Face. Interviewed with Engineering manager and the leaving senior guy I would be replacing along with 2 other Engineers via WebEx.

Interview Questions
    • I was fully prepared for the interview so nothing threw me off.   Answer Question
    I had set salary expectations with the recruiter prior to the interview and they beat it by 2%

Technical Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Presidio in December 2012.

Initial communication was with inside recruiter, where they asked me about my background and explained the position to me. This was followed by technical interviews and an in person interview with my manager. The technical interview was tough and detailed, so be prepared.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate a fair package. The process was quite easy.

Managed Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Presidio in June 2012.

Phone recruiter and in person, standard.

Interview Questions
    1:1 with the hiring manager, I gave a range that extended above his hiring budget, we agred to 15% more than originally targeted. They had a $$, just trying to hire at the lowest level.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

interviewed at Presidio in August 2010.

Very technical interview. They want to make sure that they hire the best people. If you work for a customer of Presidio, be prepared to get permission from the company you work for before you are able to interview with Presidio.

Interview Questions
    • When asked what your most experienced expertise is in, expect to get a barrage of very deep questions about that specific technology.   Answer Question
    Once the offer is placed things move very quickly. Be sure to specify if you would like a Mac or PC.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Presidio in February 2010.

Interview process was informal, three-part with meetings with direct Sales Manager, Territory Manager, and VP of Engineering

Interview Questions
    • Name some of your most influential relationships in the region   View Answer
    Individualistic...they will work with you if you are a top performer leaving another good, steady position from a competitor