Presidio Trust Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Presidio Trust

Transportation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Presidio Trust (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

It's an online application at MTC.gov where I had to list my experiences. I had absolutely no knowledge on transportation whatsoever, but it was fine. It also involved many short answer questions. Then the Metropolitan Transportation Agency screened through the applications and sent applications to the Presidio Trust. A representative from the Presidio Trust then contacted me for a phone interview. Phone interview was standard. Asked why you want to work for MTC, knowledge on the Presidio Trust, and some prior experiences.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the Metropolitan Transportation Agency, and what can you learn from it?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Presidio Trust (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

This was by far the worst interview process in my career. I really wanted this position so I stayed motivated. It started with a two person phone interview on 9/20, an in person interview with four people on 9/24, a written test on 9/25, another phone interview on 10/11 and a last in person interview with four more people on 10/30. In between these interviews there was no communication and the government shutdown happened in the middle. Each time I was told they were eager to get this person started and should be making a decision immediately. After my interview on 10/30 another two weeks went by. I wrote the hiring manager to see if a decision had been made and quickly received an email back telling me they chose another candidate. Really??!!! After two months, not even the decency to let your candidate know they weren't selected?

Interview Questions

• All the usual questions for an Executive Assistant... how do you stay organized? How do you communicate? Have you supported a team? What are you most proud of in your career? What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Ecological Restoration Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Presidio Trust.

Interview

I exchanged emails with the hirer, setting up a time for a phone interview. The interview lasted around 30 minutes, split about equally between him asking me questions about my background, experience, and goals, and me asking him questions about the organization. Then he called me a week or two later, making the offer.

Interview Questions

• "What kind of leadership style do you prefer to work under?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

All I did to negotiate was request a different schedule than the ones that had been offered to me; my prospective employer granted the request immediately.