Presidium

Interviews for Top Jobs at Presidium

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Killeen, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Presidium in July 2010.

I first learned of the job on a website. Then I found out they were having a job fair. I went to the job fair. We received an orientation about the company. Then we had very brief one-on-one interviews. If you were selected from those, you then met with another person who did a group interview.

Interview Questions
    • If you won the lottery today, what would be the first thing you would do?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Presidium in January 2009.

Came in via a recruiter. First phone screen was hurried. Have your talking points and questions ready. Second round was an in-person presentation on a hobby or anything of interest. Also asked for a writing sample.

Interview Questions
    • Be ready to answer a question about working in an environment without a lot of support systems or big company type process.   Answer Question
    Good offer. Did not negotiate.

Worked for Presidium? Contribute to the Community!