Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Press EnterpriseMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a day – interviewed at Press Enterprise.
Too easy. Do you have a car and insurance?
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Press Enterprise (Riverside, CA) in January 2013.
Quick to call back when they're ready to hire. I had one interview, followed by a job offer 3 days later. Sometimes they have hiring freezes and you won't get a call back for weeks or months! But I applied when someone was retiring so I was lucky. The interview was pretty standard. What type of sales person are you? How do you like to be managed? Not scary.
- How do you handle an account if you find out another colleague at our company was already working with them? 1 Answer
I negotiated $2 more per hour than originally offered. Told them at the interview that if they could meet my base needs, I would come on board.
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Press Enterprise (Bloomsburg, PA) in September 2011.
I applied for this position via email in response to their classified ad in the newspaper. I heard back from the interviewer's assistant the next day and we scheduled an interview for later in the week. Going into the interview, I was not fully aware of what the position entailed, so the interviewer explained the job in great detail. About 5 minutes in, I knew the position did not fit my goals so I let her know in a letter that I sent after our meeting. She asked me only 2-3 questions and most of the interview was showing me and telling me what I would be doing should I accept the position. Ultimately, the interviewer was pleasant but I was not a fan of her style in that she asked me very few questions and I found myself volunteering a lot of information.
- How would you deal with an unsatisfied customer? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Press Enterprise (Riverside, CA) in July 2011.
It was nice I thought I had the job. I like the overall questions. I was made to feel comfortable I liked the lady but they NEVER returned my calls no test results no return phone calls no nothing ?
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review