Press Enterprise

Press Enterprise Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Press Enterprise

Newspaper Delivery Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Press Enterprise.

Too easy. Do you have a car and insurance?

Inside Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Press Enterprise in January 2013.

Quick to call back when they're ready to hire. I had one interview, followed by a job offer 3 days later. Sometimes they have hiring freezes and you won't get a call back for weeks or months! But I applied when someone was retiring so I was lucky. The interview was pretty standard. What type of sales person are you? How do you like to be managed? Not scary.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle an account if you find out another colleague at our company was already working with them?   View Answer
    I negotiated $2 more per hour than originally offered. Told them at the interview that if they could meet my base needs, I would come on board.

Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomsburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomsburg, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Press Enterprise in September 2011.

I applied for this position via email in response to their classified ad in the newspaper. I heard back from the interviewer's assistant the next day and we scheduled an interview for later in the week. Going into the interview, I was not fully aware of what the position entailed, so the interviewer explained the job in great detail. About 5 minutes in, I knew the position did not fit my goals so I let her know in a letter that I sent after our meeting. She asked me only 2-3 questions and most of the interview was showing me and telling me what I would be doing should I accept the position. Ultimately, the interviewer was pleasant but I was not a fan of her style in that she asked me very few questions and I found myself volunteering a lot of information.

Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Press Enterprise in July 2011.

It was nice I thought I had the job. I like the overall questions. I was made to feel comfortable I liked the lady but they NEVER returned my calls no test results no return phone calls no nothing ?