Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Press Ganey
- Account Manager (7)
- Improvement Manager (2)
- Bilingual Phone Survey Representative (1)
- Phone Center Representative (1)
- Counsel Contracts (1)
- Senior Product Analyst, Physician Engagement (1)
- Managing Engagement Advisor (1)
- App Developer (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Instructional Designer (1)
- Innovation Project Manager (1)
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Graphic Designer (1)
- Director Sales Operations (1)
- Client Relationship Executive (1)
Improvement Manager Interview
Phone interviews, webinar presentation, and then an on-site presentation with all day interviews.
- Same type of behavior based interview questions. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Press Ganey
Improvement Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN).
The interviewing process has changed numerous times during my tenure there and has continued to change; it is constantly being tweaked and modified. Any insight on my interview process would be mostly moot. It was intimidating - it was a panel of the managers where I had to present a few of the reports that, if i were to get the job, would be presenting to the clients. They were looking for presenting skills and personality. Now, however, they look more for healthcare experience, which helps, but is not as critical as the other soft skills. Personally, with the change in their culture, I wouldn't go back to this company if they doubled my current salary. Employee sat has plummeted and for a company that tried to teach other organizations to survey their employees, I found it sad that they didn't last year because the results of the previous year were abysmal.
- Again, the process has changed. I had to present THEIR data to a panel of managers - without having any knowledge of the material. It was more for presenting skill, but it was quite intimidating! Answer Question
not much room for negotiation.