Press Ganey Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2015

3.1

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

I had to interview with 5 different people,and at the end of it my manager knows nothing about my job. So odd, it took forever!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no salary negotion

Improvement Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interviews, webinar presentation, and then an on-site presentation with all day interviews.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

This was a 2 step process: phone interview, followed by a 2 hour onsite interview that consisted of 2 panels. I was a little intimidating, but they tried to make me as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• It was very straight forward. They asked background questions and things like "explain a time when you had to get someone to do something they didn't want to do".   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

Interview process happened in one day. First did a group interview where Human Resources Manager spoke mostly about the company and asked each of us different question. I was with three other people. Second round was individual interviews with two management professionals. Very easy and basic questions to make sure you understood the importance of confidentiality and could handle conflict resolution with callers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

App Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

They will do a phone interview - then possibly another phone interview - then an interview with manager - then a panel interview with team -

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest fear in business that you think will keep you from reaching higher levels   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted their first offer.

Phone Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to Specialized Staffing. It is an employment agency in south bend, close to downtown. I submitted an online application and they asked me general questions. availability, etc. I was placed under the 2nd shift 2:30 - 11pm. to start by the beginning of the following week. I went to a training class at the employment location. it was paid and it was 5 days. When i got on the phones after the first call was done i felt the job was quite easy. I adjusted to the new job quickly.

Counsel Contracts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Submitted an online application, and received an email within the week to set-up a phone interview with the internal recruiter. Had a good conversation, and was told I would likely move on. But, unfortunately, it looks like they were already far enough along in the recruitment process that they had interviewed a set of candidates in-person already, and selected one of those candidates. The recruiter responded with this information quickly, but I was disappointed that they interviewed me when they already were that far along in the decision-making.

Interview Questions

• Asked to provide an idea of previous experience, and why I was looking to make a transition.   Answer Question

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Press Ganey in May 2012.

Interview

Asked basic questions about resume and company info

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in October 2009.

Interview

I applied by submitting my resume through Monster. No response, but I didn't give up because I thought I seemed like a really good fit for the job. A couple weeks later, I tried again, and this time received a phone call from HR. We did a phone screen, and then later then brought me in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• If you weren't working in this field, what would be your dream job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I wish that I would have; I know others that did.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Press Ganey (Lexington, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

It is composed of the usual phone screens. The next step is a face to face where the candidate is evaluated for basic development skills and personality fit for the intended team.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty much take it or leave it. At the time, I felt that this was the best group of people that I had met during the job search process, the company was doing exciting things so I chose to sacrifice a little money for the expected enjoyment of my work life.