Press Ganey Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

3.1

Improvement Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interviews, webinar presentation, and then an on-site presentation with all day interviews.

App Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

They will do a phone interview - then possibly another phone interview - then an interview with manager - then a panel interview with team -

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest fear in business that you think will keep you from reaching higher levels   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted their first offer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

I had to interview with 5 different people,and at the end of it my manager knows nothing about my job. So odd, it took forever!!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no salary negotion

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

Interview process happened in one day. First did a group interview where Human Resources Manager spoke mostly about the company and asked each of us different question. I was with three other people. Second round was individual interviews with two management professionals. Very easy and basic questions to make sure you understood the importance of confidentiality and could handle conflict resolution with callers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

This was a 2 step process: phone interview, followed by a 2 hour onsite interview that consisted of 2 panels. I was a little intimidating, but they tried to make me as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• It was very straight forward. They asked background questions and things like "explain a time when you had to get someone to do something they didn't want to do".   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Phone Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

I went to Specialized Staffing. It is an employment agency in south bend, close to downtown. I submitted an online application and they asked me general questions. availability, etc. I was placed under the 2nd shift 2:30 - 11pm. to start by the beginning of the following week. I went to a training class at the employment location. it was paid and it was 5 days. When i got on the phones after the first call was done i felt the job was quite easy. I adjusted to the new job quickly.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Press Ganey in May 2012.

Interview

Asked basic questions about resume and company info

Counsel Contracts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Submitted an online application, and received an email within the week to set-up a phone interview with the internal recruiter. Had a good conversation, and was told I would likely move on. But, unfortunately, it looks like they were already far enough along in the recruitment process that they had interviewed a set of candidates in-person already, and selected one of those candidates. The recruiter responded with this information quickly, but I was disappointed that they interviewed me when they already were that far along in the decision-making.

Interview Questions

• Asked to provide an idea of previous experience, and why I was looking to make a transition.   Answer Question

Senior Product Analyst, Physician Engagement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Press Ganey (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted about a week after applying online to set up a phone interview with the VP for the following week. I spoke with the VP as he told me how great I was and how I had relevant experience for the position. a three months later and still no response to inquiry about the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position.   1 Answer

Managing Engagement Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Press Ganey (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with a lot of people who at times asked the same questions. The process was pretty drawn out as I had phone interviews and onsite interviews and a presesntation. However, the overall experience was good.