Press Ganey Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 26, 2014
15 interviews

3.5

App Developer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Press Ganey.

They will do a phone interview - then possibly another phone interview - then an interview with manager - then a panel interview with team -

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest fear in business that you think will keep you from reaching higher levels   Answer Question
    I accepted their first offer.

Improvement Manager Interview

Phone interviews, webinar presentation, and then an on-site presentation with all day interviews.

Innovation Project Manager Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Press Ganey in May 2012.

Asked basic questions about resume and company info

Director Sales Operations Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Press Ganey in December 2010.

The interview process was very drawn out....3 months. I spoke with 9 different people a total of 11 times. Most of the interviews were behavioral based. Everyone was very friendly and all seemed very intelligent. The overall process was frustrating as it was very drawn out and scheduling kept changing. Also, next steps were often different than what I was being told during interviews.

Interview Questions
    • How have you handled an employee that is not performing up to expectations?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Press Ganey in September 2009.

First I had two phone interviews. Next I drove into town, they put me up in a nice hotel. The next day I spent several hours interviewing with several people in different departments. I found the interview process exhausting and Unnecessarily drawn out. For the most part everyone stuck to a script of typical questions. I sensed that most of the people conducting the interview felt stiffeled by having to ask the questions. Some people varied and asked their own style of questions. Everyone was polite and very professional. This is a conservative company. I answered every question to the best of my ability and tried my utmost to remain alert and interested in this archaic interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Please give me an example of where you have failed or received some negative feedback in some aspect of your job performance. What did you do to try to correct this failure and what resulted from your actions?   Answer Question
    • Give me some examples of how an organization you’ve worked for has benefited from something new that tried on the job.   Answer Question
    My offer came well below what the market will offer so I negotiated other perks to make the offer more suitable. Know the market, know your position and if it is valued within the company. Some positions are more valuable to the company than others. My position was not a direct contributor so it was not as valuable say as a Sales Executive would be. I knew what I could or couldn't negotiate with my given role. In the end I feel that Press Ganey was fair and flexible with regards to my offer.