Press Ganey

14 candidate interviews

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Software Quality Assurance Engineer
South Bend, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Press Ganey in October 2009.

Interview Details – I applied by submitting my resume through Monster. No response, but I didn't give up because I thought I seemed like a really good fit for the job. A couple weeks later, I tried again, and this time received a phone call from HR. We did a phone screen, and then later then brought me in for an interview.

Interview Question – If you weren't working in this field, what would be your dream job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I wish that I would have; I know others that did.

Director Sales Operations Interview

Director Sales Operations

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Press Ganey in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very drawn out....3 months. I spoke with 9 different people a total of 11 times. Most of the interviews were behavioral based. Everyone was very friendly and all seemed very intelligent. The overall process was frustrating as it was very drawn out and scheduling kept changing. Also, next steps were often different than what I was being told during interviews.

Interview Question – How have you handled an employee that is not performing up to expectations?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Press Ganey in September 2009.

Interview Details – First I had two phone interviews. Next I drove into town, they put me up in a nice hotel. The next day I spent several hours interviewing with several people in different departments. I found the interview process exhausting and Unnecessarily drawn out. For the most part everyone stuck to a script of typical questions. I sensed that most of the people conducting the interview felt stiffeled by having to ask the questions. Some people varied and asked their own style of questions. Everyone was polite and very professional. This is a conservative company. I answered every question to the best of my ability and tried my utmost to remain alert and interested in this archaic interview process.

Interview Questions

• Please give me an example of where you have failed or received some negative feedback in some aspect of your job performance. What did you do to try to correct this failure and what resulted from your actions?   Answer Question
  • Give me some examples of how an organization you’ve worked for has benefited from something new that tried on the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – My offer came well below what the market will offer so I negotiated other perks to make the offer more suitable. Know the market, know your position and if it is valued within the company. Some positions are more valuable to the company than others. My position was not a direct contributor so it was not as valuable say as a Sales Executive would be. I knew what I could or couldn't negotiate with my given role. In the end I feel that Press Ganey was fair and flexible with regards to my offer.

Marketing Interview

Marketing

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Press Ganey in December 2008.

Interview Details – Press Ganey has canned questions that every interviewer is assigned. They have a huge group of people interview you, and the questions sometimes overlap. I would say to be yourself and make sure to have lots of examples of your work that you can use in the interview. They are very small-town oriented, so be aware that everyone knows everyone, and there is not a single secret in this company.

Interview Questions