Press Ganey Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Account Manager (2)
- Improvement Manager (2)
- Bilingual Phone Survey Representative (1)
- App Developer (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Instructional Designer (1)
- Innovation Project Manager (1)
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Director Sales Operations (1)
- Client Relationship Executive (1)
Senior Software Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Press Ganey in June 2011.
Interview Details – It is composed of the usual phone screens. The next step is a face to face where the candidate is evaluated for basic development skills and personality fit for the intended team.
Interview Question – What is one of your weaknesses and how did you overcome it? View Answer
Negotiation Details – Pretty much take it or leave it. At the time, I felt that this was the best group of people that I had met during the job search process, the company was doing exciting things so I chose to sacrifice a little money for the expected enjoyment of my work life.