Press Ganey

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Relationship Executive Interview

Client Relationship Executive
South Bend, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Press Ganey in March 2011.

Interview Details – Extremely Detailed. Long Process to ensure proper fit.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you failed   View Answer

Improvement Manager Interview

Improvement Manager
South Bend, IN

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview Details – The interviewing process has changed numerous times during my tenure there and has continued to change; it is constantly being tweaked and modified. Any insight on my interview process would be mostly moot. It was intimidating - it was a panel of the managers where I had to present a few of the reports that, if i were to get the job, would be presenting to the clients. They were looking for presenting skills and personality. Now, however, they look more for healthcare experience, which helps, but is not as critical as the other soft skills. Personally, with the change in their culture, I wouldn't go back to this company if they doubled my current salary. Employee sat has plummeted and for a company that tried to teach other organizations to survey their employees, I found it sad that they didn't last year because the results of the previous year were abysmal.

Interview Question – Again, the process has changed. I had to present THEIR data to a panel of managers - without having any knowledge of the material. It was more for presenting skill, but it was quite intimidating!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much room for negotiation.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
South Bend, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Press Ganey in July 2009.

Interview Details – the interview processed has changed several times over the past two years

Negotiation Details – there is no negotiating salary

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Software Quality Assurance Engineer
South Bend, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Press Ganey in October 2009.

Interview Details – I applied by submitting my resume through Monster. No response, but I didn't give up because I thought I seemed like a really good fit for the job. A couple weeks later, I tried again, and this time received a phone call from HR. We did a phone screen, and then later then brought me in for an interview.

Interview Question – If you weren't working in this field, what would be your dream job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I wish that I would have; I know others that did.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey interview questions and advice in South Bend, IN. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees and interview candidates.