Press Ganey Interview Questions in South Bend, IN

Updated Nov 20, 2014

3.3

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

There was a video interview, followed by in person interviews. The interviews weren't bad, but the video one was pretty weird and a little awkward. I was told by a friend who is currently an Account Manager, to apply for the position. Although he was always stressed out and venting about the high volumes of work, he always said they had good benefits and there is room to grow there.

I got offered a position starting at 38K annually, eligible for yearly raises, and thought it was a joke. For the amount of work that they seem to do, that is not worth the work. I would be taking a major pay cut, so in the end, I had to decline.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty straight-forward. They asked for examples of times when I've had to do this or that. Typical   Answer Question

Pay was far too low.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in January 2013.

Interview

They first conduct a telephone interview and then select people to come into the office and meet with all of the account management team managers and one person from HR (usually the person who you did the phone interview with) who need people/are short people on their team. After the interview the managers meet to discuss pros and cons of each potential employee and argue over who gets who on what team. Most account mangers last less than one year before moving to another company. The account management position has a very high turnover rate. During the interview the managers take turns reading from a paper of preexisting behavioral interview questions, each then take notes to aid them in their discussions and decision making process later. This is a process driven company and they have a specific process to follow for every task, including very heavy documentation and checklists to complete for EVERY process. They like details and are looking for very detail oriented people.

Interview Questions

• This is a pretty straight forward behavioral interview. Just look up behavioral interviewing on the web if you are unsure or have not participated in a behavioral interview, and you'll be good to go.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They do not negotiate salary with account managers. It is a take it or leave it job offer, and that is a company wide thing in the account management department.

Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN).

Interview

The interviewing process has changed numerous times during my tenure there and has continued to change; it is constantly being tweaked and modified. Any insight on my interview process would be mostly moot. It was intimidating - it was a panel of the managers where I had to present a few of the reports that, if i were to get the job, would be presenting to the clients. They were looking for presenting skills and personality. Now, however, they look more for healthcare experience, which helps, but is not as critical as the other soft skills. Personally, with the change in their culture, I wouldn't go back to this company if they doubled my current salary. Employee sat has plummeted and for a company that tried to teach other organizations to survey their employees, I found it sad that they didn't last year because the results of the previous year were abysmal.

Interview Questions

• Again, the process has changed. I had to present THEIR data to a panel of managers - without having any knowledge of the material. It was more for presenting skill, but it was quite intimidating!   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much room for negotiation.

Client Relationship Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in March 2011.

Interview

Extremely Detailed. Long Process to ensure proper fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you failed   1 Answer

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in October 2009.

Interview

I applied by submitting my resume through Monster. No response, but I didn't give up because I thought I seemed like a really good fit for the job. A couple weeks later, I tried again, and this time received a phone call from HR. We did a phone screen, and then later then brought me in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• If you weren't working in this field, what would be your dream job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I wish that I would have; I know others that did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in July 2009.

Interview

the interview processed has changed several times over the past two years

Negotiation

there is no negotiating salary