Pressbyran

Very Easy Interview

Shop Assistant Interview

Shop Assistant
Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pressbyran.

Interview Details – Most employees get interviewed but I got my job after I did training there.

Interview Question – Normally no difficult questions, the interview is more about your attitude (should be positive!), if you are able to learn quick, work fast and are service minded.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, the salary is based on trade union agreements valid for the whole sector within Sweden.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Trainee Interview

Trainee
Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pressbyran in November 2009.

Interview Details – I had to do a SWOT-analysis of one of the companies' stores and then make a presentation for two recruiters. They kept my presentation material, which felt a bit greedy, I didn't get the job in the end but they got a free (albeit amateurish) SWOT-analysis. Other than that they asked the standard interview questions, Why do you wanna work here? In what position do you see yourself in the future? One of the interviewers kept fiddling with her phone so I didn't really get the impression that she was listening.

Interview Questions

• SWOT-analysis of one of their stores.   View Answer
  • In what position do you see yourself in the future?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pressbyran? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pressbyran interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pressbyran employees and interview candidates.