Prestige Maintenance USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Cleaner/Porter Interview

Cleaner/Porter

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Prestige Maintenance USA in August 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted a hard copy application, and was called within a week. No real interview, just a when can you start?

Interview Question – No questions given   Answer Question

Area Supervisor Interview

Area Supervisor
Houston, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Prestige Maintenance USA in December 2012.

Interview Details – Face to face interview and over the phone.

Interview Question – none that I could think of because it was your usual questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had to see the Director of Operations for my final pay.

Very Easy Interview

Custodian/Porter Interview

Custodian/Porter

The process took a day - interviewed at Prestige Maintenance USA in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was a six and a half work day. Then came the paper-work, which sat on the desk of the non-existent manager's desk where all the other employees read. My personal information was seen by anti-social pathological mal-contents.

Interview Question – You need to be available at all times and at any cost, is this a problem?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any.

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Prestige Maintenance USA in July 2011.

Interview Details – I Applied Online and the interview consisted of a Phone Interview, a 1:1 Interview, a Drug Test and a Background Check.

Interview Question – what did you like least about your last job   Answer Question

Worked for Prestige Maintenance USA? Contribute to the Community!