Prestolite Electric

Relevance Date Difficulty

Military Sales Assistant Interview

Military Sales Assistant
Arcade, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prestolite Electric in April 2011.

Interview Details – Went to temp service filled out application, then went to Prestolite Electric Inc. to see the PR talked for a few minutes and went and talked to the person who would be my boss figured out when i would be able to start and if there were any issues. Only one it was that i needed the day before thanksgiving off because my daughter was coming home from the army and it would be the first time in 4 yrs that i had seen her. She said not a problem. Was hired that day even before they got my application.

Interview Question – how much do you want.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Prestolite Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prestolite Electric interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Prestolite Electric employees and interview candidates.