Pretty Girl Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pretty Girl

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pretty Girl.

Interview

I Interviewed for a store manager position and went through the interview. I was hired on the spot then was told I needed to train in bklyn

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pretty Girl (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

I came in the show room and the receptionist was rude . then the interviewer was late and had people waiting there for an hour.

Interview Questions

they want you to work for 4 days for free and " training" to see if u fit in with the company . if u dont your out . and they also have too many scales of pay .. they also called me three times the same day of the interview .. the whole company is shady .

Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pretty Girl (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

The interviewer was late and seemed unprepared. He told me the salary was $750/week with no benefits -- and this was for a full-time position.