Price Chopper Supermarkets Cashier Interview Questions

1.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oneonta, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Price Chopper Supermarkets.

Played phone tag with Hiring Manager. Interview was quick, no real questions asked. It was just like a conversation and then "When can you start?". Afterwards, I was given a tour of the store, including in the back rooms, and informed of the various areas and machines back there.

Other Interview Reviews for Price Chopper Supermarkets

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Price Chopper Supermarkets in February 2012.

Very easygoing and professional, they made me feel at home and welcomed. Don't have to worry too much about the interview process as they take almost anyone as long as you are not a criminal. Just be honest on your application and in your interview and you will do fine.

Interview Questions
    • Give us a reason why we shouldn't hire you.   View Answer

Found a job closer to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oneonta, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Price Chopper Supermarkets in June 2011.

One has to apply online first. The data get sent to the store and they will eventually call you for an interview if a position opens up. Once you make it to this stage, you essentially meet with a front end supervisor for a few minutes and that's it. They basically ask you why you want to work at Price Chopper, what your availability is, and you're in.

Interview Questions
    Don't expect a lot of flexibility with pay. There are many other people (especially high school and college students) who would take the job for less pay.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Price Chopper Supermarkets.

they lie to you about the hours. this includes the times you will work and how many hours you will work.