Price Gregory Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2015

2.5

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Price Gregory (North Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Originally, I applied with a professional staffing agency and they contacted PGI due to my past experience in the same industry. I submitted a very professional resume and cover letter in a brochure type package.. I was called for interview a day or so later. I met with 6 people in various facilities and answered situation and experience questions. I knew I had the job when they offered a tour of the production lines. At the end of the interview I was asked when I could start work.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was a situation question concerning areas outside the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a flat offer with no negotiation but a promise to raise my pay in short order. Which they did.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Price Gregory (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Contacted via 3rd party recruiter. Standard questions about background and salary range led to an interview with the hiring manager. Engaging questions designed to determine sales style. The whole process took about 2 weeks. I had two conversations with the recruiter and two conversations with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult. Tell me about a time when.... How would you go about penetrating an account....   Answer Question

Another offer more closely fit my requirements.

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I interviewed at Price Gregory (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2010.

Interview

Informal, casual and more of a personality test rather than a job qualification test.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Price Gregory (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

Hr will contact you to make sure you qualify. Hr will go over your resume. If the recruiter likes you, they will tell you the next step. The next step is to come up with a presentation, power point on the product and how it will work for your consumer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Price Gregory (Bangalore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had an initial telephonic round with the HR, after that she scheduled my interview with the sales manager. Sales manager asked about my current job profile. There was a one on one round with the sales manager and country head. Most of the interview questions were asked from my resume.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join PGI? What are your current job responsibilities?   Answer Question

Director Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Price Gregory.

Interview

Interview with hr for screen then a line manager before going to decision maker. 3. Week process. There is also some reference checking. Cv review is exhausting but ok. Meet the team was cool

Assistant for A Health Program Project Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Price Gregory (Chandigarh (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

I'am a fresher. I just finished my graduation. It was my first interview for part time job. It was very simple and easy. It was not like those professional interviews. On the whole it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Price Gregory in July 2010.

Interview

I was referred to this position by a current employee. She was able to put me in touch with the hiring manager. When I was called in for the interview, there were 3 of the floor managers in the interview. Mainly spoke of some of my past experiences and accomplishments. I came from the same industry, they ask what type of accounts I won in the past with my old company. All managers were asking me questions. No skills or personality test. Once I finished my interview, I was asked to do a video speaking to a prospect like I was sending him a video email. This was a technology they were using. I got called back for a second interview; however it was not much of an interview. I mirrored a sales rep for about an hour to see what the day and life was of a rep. After that I briefly met with a director for about 10 minutes. Within a couple of days I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle pressure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to get them to bump up the offer only by 2K.

Production Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clonakilty (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Price Gregory (Clonakilty (Ireland)) in December 2009.

Interview

Went through recruiter had a couple of interviews nothing too difficult really. Interviewer appeared quite ill prepared really.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Go high if they want you they will pay. Nothing worse than coming here on a low wage tends to be very poor yearly reviews.