Price Rite

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Pittsfield, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Price Rite in January 2013.

Interview Details – I had two interviews for an assistant store manager position. The first lasted about an hour long and a lot of information was shared both ways. I was called back for a second interview about 2 weeks later, that interview only lasted about 30 minutes as so much ground had already been covered in the first interview.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions. However they do have you fill out several 30 minute plus online "surveys"; the results of which I believe they lean on heavily to make their final decision. I was told I scored very high on the math section of the survey and that this can sometimes be a detriment; I was given no reason as to why.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Price Rite? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Price Rite Assistant Store Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Price Rite employees and interview candidates.