PriceGrabber.com Interview Questions & Reviews

7 interviews

3.1

Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PriceGrabber.com in December 2009.

I went through an initial phone interview with HR and then I was invited two days later for an in office interview. I met everyone on the team. The hardest part of the interview was when the hiring manager asked me real case questions about their business. Questions related to ways to increasing monetization. So be prepared to understand website and their business model.

Interview Questions
    Yes, I negotiated because I had another offer.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at PriceGrabber.com in October 2010.

The interview process took about 2 days to do. First I spoke to HR regarding the position and they wanted to get a feel of what my background was in. The next day I spoke to the hiring manager for about an hour and later was called into a formal interview which consisted of the whole team. The team seemed fairly knowledgeable and friendly and PG looked like a great place to work. I left the interview learning more about the business than after conducting my own research.

Pretty competitive and generous

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PriceGrabber.com in June 2008.

The interview at PG was actually incredibly fun. I talked to 5 different people, including the hiring manager, and several of the people I'd be working with. The variety of questions was fairly thought provoking, and a good indication that everyone there knew what they were doing, and even better, cared about it.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was not really a concern - the benefits were fairly generous.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Clapham, London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clapham, London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PriceGrabber.com in December 2011.

Telephone Interview. Followed by a in person interview with teleconference from US. Basic unix familiarity questions and simple programming task.

Yes although they weren't happy about raising their offer.

Client Services Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PriceGrabber.com in June 2010.

I sent my resume to a referral source, who then forwarded it to the HR Generalist. Within a few days, the HR Generalist called me asking basic questions about my education and experience. She then passed my resume to the hiring manager, who also called me to confirm my education and experience. This led to a 1:1 interview with 3 employees (including the hiring manager). All 3 were very courteous and professional. I found out the following week that I didn't get the job, but that they would keep my resume on file.

Account Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at PriceGrabber.com in November 2010.

I was excited to interview for Pricegrabber after hearing positive reviews about working here. I met with 3 managers one at a time. I liked the manager I would have directly worked with as he was professional and clear in describing the position, the department and the company. The other manager not so clear and talked with a whisper that was quite distracting. When I met with the head manager he seemed stand off-ish from the start making the interview difficult. If this is anything like the working environment, no thanks. Even during 9.4% in unemployment rates, I wouldn't want to work for someone as out of touch as that guy.

Customer Service Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PriceGrabber.com in May 2010.

Interviewed for the CSR position. I interviewed two managers and one director. Interview question consisted your typical interview questions. Your work history, skills, strengths, etc. The interview with the 2 managers were cordial but the director was apparently in a bad mood and sleepy when he walked in. He was yawning the during the whole interview and acted like he did not want to be there.

The recruiter was very friendly in person and on the phone but was very flaky and did not return emails and forget to answer questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for PriceGrabber.com? Contribute to the Community!