PriceGrabber.com Interview Questions & Reviews in Los Angeles, CA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at PriceGrabber.com in October 2010.

The interview process took about 2 days to do. First I spoke to HR regarding the position and they wanted to get a feel of what my background was in. The next day I spoke to the hiring manager for about an hour and later was called into a formal interview which consisted of the whole team. The team seemed fairly knowledgeable and friendly and PG looked like a great place to work. I left the interview learning more about the business than after conducting my own research.

Interview Questions
    Pretty competitive and generous

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PriceGrabber.com in June 2008.

The interview at PG was actually incredibly fun. I talked to 5 different people, including the hiring manager, and several of the people I'd be working with. The variety of questions was fairly thought provoking, and a good indication that everyone there knew what they were doing, and even better, cared about it.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was not really a concern - the benefits were fairly generous.

Worked for PriceGrabber.com? Contribute to the Community!