Priceline.com

Updated Oct 31, 2014

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Priceline.com in October 2014.

I applied online. After a week I got an email from hiring manager to set up a Phone interview with 3 of their software engineers within a week. They started with asking question related to my past projects, what was my biggest challenge while developing them etc. and then they gave me 2 mins to see their website and I need to tell them that what changes I can do or what more I can add to their website to make it more effective. Thenceforth, the technical questions: what is the difference between frame and iframe, what is the mother of all the class in java, what DML and UDL and questions to improve their website. I did pretty well in the interview. I gave almost all the answers at the best I can. There is no response from their side after an interview.

Interview Questions
  • HR told me that interviewers will ask me questions related to only java, so, I was prepared for java but it was unexpected that they asked me question from every where like HTML, CSS, Database and Java.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Priceline.com

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Priceline.com in April 2014.

Saw the job opening on LinkedIn and directly contacted the recruiter. Got a response from him for a behavioral interview and scheduled for a technical interview. Technical interview was for 1 hr two teams half hour each. Questions related to object oriented Java concepts and linked list simple algos. After the interview got call for onsite. Onsite was for 4 hrs, started with half hour HR and other 5 rounds were technical. Only the first round was grilling, remaining rounds were chilled. 3 teams interviewed me as there were 3 openings, one in each team.
    Got response from them after a week.

Interview Questions
    • All were easy.
      Find middle element in a LL in one iteration.
      JAVA oops concepts. Final,static etc.
      Write any recursion that you know.
      etc

Answer Question
    Yes, they are negotiable.