Priceline.com

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Priceline.com in November 2011.

This was an internal interview, for a position that would essentially be one rung up the ladder in terms of workload, responsibility, etc. Unfortunately, I was interviewed by my current manager and another customer service manager. Both told me the interview went extremely well and that I had made quite the impression. However that was not enough, because as I learned later it was a purely pro forma interview to maintain the illusion of fairness in the hiring process. The job had in fact already been promised to another applicant who ended up with the position. The cronyism in this place is rampant and largely unchecked.

Interview Questions
  • How would you attempt to improve our reporting and analytic capabilities?   Answer Question