Priceline.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Hotel Operations Manager Interview

Hotel Operations Manager
Norwalk, CT

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Priceline.com in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied to this role through their website by submitting a resume tailored to the role and a cover letter outlining my interest and how my experience and skills matched the job requirements. I was contacted two weeks later by an HR representative for an initial screening. My resume suggested that I might be overqualified for the position and she wanted to make sure we were in the same ballpark regarding salary. Companies are usually backwards about this - saving the salary question until after a protracted interview process, and wasting everyone's time when there's a big disparity between expectations and reality. In fact, there was a large disparity, but I was more interested in getting hired into this company than making a ton of money.

I was scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager. That interview was over an hour long discussion about the role and her answering my questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Priceline?   View Answer
  • She wanted to know about my technical knowledge in relation to how it would meet the requirements of the role.   Answer Question

Worked for Priceline.com? Contribute to the Community!