I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Priceline.com.
Interview Details –
First of all, I did not get an offer. Regardless, I walked away seeing first hand that Priceline is a pretty disorganized place with some serious declining business issues in the US.
1. Hiring manager had a hard stop even before interview started cutting the interview time in half. This is after he asked me to make the trip to meet with him in person.
2. Recruiter has no follow-up skills. Doesn't pick up his phone and fails to reply back to e-mails.
3. The place looks depressing straight out of 1970's.
4. Very little process and tons of legacy systems. People sort of do stuff with no real structure and often because they are the only ones that know the spaghetti code.
5. The interviewers really had no idea who they were interviewing and had no interviewing skills. I actually had to keep the conversation going because they had nothing to ask.
Interview Question – None. Just a big waste of time and effort. Answer Question
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –