Pride Interview Questions

1.0

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pride in May 2010.

I was passed up the chain rather quickly in about 10 minutes, within 30 minutes I was sold a compensation package that was never realized.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you leaving your current job?   View Answer
    • Are you interested in further responsibility within the company?   View Answer
    No, there was no negotiation. I was sold a salary with the promises of a weekly bonus which hadn't been in place for months. Everything I was promised was a complete lie.

Corporate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pride in January 2010.

Pride Stores' hiring regime is hurried, confusing and suspicious. The company makes big decisions about you and your role in the time it takes to drink a cup of coffee. Hiring somebody for a job is certainly a bigger decision than what looks good on a reataurant menu. Pride Stores treats its decisions about you and your work role like it's choosing how its hamburger is cooked. Because Pride Stores doesn't take its hiring process seriously, it's easy for it to show its employees the door. Something it does all the time. Pride's culture is a bad, toxic culture.

There was none.

Overnight Cashier Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Pride in February 2011.

I was hired after speaking with the then manager (Whom my girlfriend had worked with prior to my hiring of the location at which i desired to work who in turn called me back the next day and told me when to show up for training at the corporate location).

Interview Questions
    • "Are you sure that you want to work for Pride?".....lol... seriously   Answer Question