Pride Mobility Products

www.pridemobility.com

Pride Mobility Products Interview Questions

2.0

Product Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pride Mobility Products.

The interview process is very extensive, I interviewed with six different people and in most cases didn't know what position they held in the company.

Interview Questions
    • It was not anything more than talking to the interviewer   Answer Question
    Was none

Telecommunications Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Pride Mobility Products in May 2011.

Had a phone interview first with the HR representative, then a face to face with the department head. Pride seems to be very layed back only first names were used and no business cards were available after the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pride Mobility Products.

You fill out the application. They will call you for an interview. If the interview goes well, they will call you for a 2nd interview where you will take a test (nothing to fret over). If all goes well, they will schedule you for your orientation. Training is usually about 2 weeks and benefits begin after 6 months.

Interview Questions
    • Probably when they asked what I expected out of the job.   View Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pride Mobility Products in April 2009.

I applied online and an HR representative contacted me the next day. After a brief phone screening I was asked to come in for a face to face interview. I received the offer the day after my face to face.