Pride Mobility Products Interview Questions

2.0

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pride Mobility Products.

Interview

The interview process is very extensive, I interviewed with six different people and in most cases didn't know what position they held in the company.

Interview Questions

• It was not anything more than talking to the interviewer   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was none

Telecommunications Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pride Mobility Products (Exeter, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview first with the HR representative, then a face to face with the department head. Pride seems to be very layed back only first names were used and no business cards were available after the interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pride Mobility Products.

Interview

You fill out the application. They will call you for an interview. If the interview goes well, they will call you for a 2nd interview where you will take a test (nothing to fret over). If all goes well, they will schedule you for your orientation. Training is usually about 2 weeks and benefits begin after 6 months.

Interview Questions

• Probably when they asked what I expected out of the job.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pride Mobility Products in April 2009.

Interview

I applied online and an HR representative contacted me the next day. After a brief phone screening I was asked to come in for a face to face interview. I received the offer the day after my face to face.