Pride Stations & Stores Interview Questions

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pride Stations & Stores

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pride Stations & Stores (Springfield, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and made me feel comfortable almost immediately. She seemed genuinely interested in who you were as a person as much as your qualifications and previous experiences. Any questions that I had were answered fully and it gave me a great view of who Pride is as a company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pride?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pride Stations & Stores (Springfield, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

I was passed up the chain rather quickly in about 10 minutes, within 30 minutes I was sold a compensation package that was never realized.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer
    • Are you interested in further responsibility within the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, there was no negotiation. I was sold a salary with the promises of a weekly bonus which hadn't been in place for months. Everything I was promised was a complete lie.

Corporate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pride Stations & Stores (Springfield, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

Pride Stores' hiring regime is hurried, confusing and suspicious. The company makes big decisions about you and your role in the time it takes to drink a cup of coffee. Hiring somebody for a job is certainly a bigger decision than what looks good on a reataurant menu. Pride Stores treats its decisions about you and your work role like it's choosing how its hamburger is cooked. Because Pride Stores doesn't take its hiring process seriously, it's easy for it to show its employees the door. Something it does all the time. Pride's culture is a bad, toxic culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Overnight Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pride Stations & Stores in February 2011.

Interview

I was hired after speaking with the then manager (Whom my girlfriend had worked with prior to my hiring of the location at which i desired to work who in turn called me back the next day and told me when to show up for training at the corporate location).

Interview Questions

• "Are you sure that you want to work for Pride?".....lol... seriously   Answer Question