PrideStaff Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

2.5

Machine Operator Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at PrideStaff in August 2013.

1 interview, 6 people in office

Interview Questions
    • they don't explain how difficult the people you work for are   Answer Question
    be careful

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tukwila, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PrideStaff in August 2012.

Very professional Office, CEO is up front and honest. Did not beat around the bush, told it how it was.

Interview Questions
    • Is really looking for the right character fit... No specific questions   Answer Question
    Very quick and easy

Staffing Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PrideStaff in November 2011.

Previously worked with employer contacted and told me to come in. Grabbed my old file then called me in. Filled out information spoke about what I was looking for and did a video introduction. Waited to be called for position.

Recruiting Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PrideStaff in December 2011.

Interview Process was easy and positive. Questions were fairly easy. They basically asked questions about work/school background. Most of the interview was just like a conversation discussing the staffing industry, my experience, and our interests. I waited about 2 weeks, and then had a phone interview with a company executive.

Interview Questions
    • What have you found is difficult for you when working with a team?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Pay range was given upfront on job ad.

Worked for PrideStaff? Contribute to the Community!