PrideStaff

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Machine Operator Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at PrideStaff in August 2013.

Interview Details – 1 interview, 6 people in office

Interview Question – they don't explain how difficult the people you work for are   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – be careful

Staffing Consultant Interview

Staffing Consultant
Tukwila, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PrideStaff in August 2012.

Interview Details – Very professional Office, CEO is up front and honest. Did not beat around the bush, told it how it was.

Interview Question – Is really looking for the right character fit... No specific questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very quick and easy

Staffing Receptionist Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PrideStaff in November 2011.

Interview Details – Previously worked with employer contacted and told me to come in. Grabbed my old file then called me in. Filled out information spoke about what I was looking for and did a video introduction. Waited to be called for position.

Interview Question – No unexpected or difficult question   View Answer

Recruiting Assistant Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PrideStaff in December 2011.

Interview Details – Interview Process was easy and positive. Questions were fairly easy. They basically asked questions about work/school background. Most of the interview was just like a conversation discussing the staffing industry, my experience, and our interests. I waited about 2 weeks, and then had a phone interview with a company executive.

Interview Question – What have you found is difficult for you when working with a team?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Pay range was given upfront on job ad.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PrideStaff? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PrideStaff interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by PrideStaff employees and interview candidates.