Primary Health Care

5.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Primary Health Care

Candidate Interview Review

IT Infrastructue Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Primary Health Care.

The office ambience was quite conservative and not-so-warm. The interviewer was a bit friendly and tried to greet with a smile but I couldn't see the next smile all. He just avoided being grumpy and was monotonous throughout the interaction - trying to say perhaps such is the work culture. However I was more focused on the type of questions he was interested to ask me from my past.

I was asked all types of "learning" questions and what caused those learnings. His only focus was on what went wrong in my projects and what I did to cover up for my mistakes and what did I take away from those errors. Else his focus was on how would I resolve conflicts, how would I ensure a project does not suffer and so on.

I thought the whole focus was to kind of dig my past mistakes and weigh them with some benchmark to see if I fit the role maybe. I tried to highlight some good projects but he was keen on presenting a next difficult scenario to me.

Interview Questions
    • How will I ensure I am bonded with my team members who are geographically far away, and what will I do to build the same level of rapport or friendliness as I would with a colleague who is physically in the same office. This was not unexpected or difficult per se but kind of annoying because the whole interview was focused on difficulties and handling worst scenarios with no smile to a positive response.   Answer Question

Worked for Primary Health Care? Contribute to the Community!