Primax Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Primax

Candidate Interview Review

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Primax (Wakefield, MA) in November 2009.

Interview

I applied online through monster.com. I was called to schedule an interview with the HR Associate for a screening interview. The screening interview was basic asking questions about my past work experience, current work situation, my resume review, salary interest, aspirations of what I was looking for and why I was choosing to interview for Primax. It lasted 30 min.
    Second interview was with upper management, my direct report and head of HR. That interview was scheduled a week after the screening interview at the Wakefield location. It lasted two hours. I then met after that interview with the president of the company for an hour that same day for an hour. He and I discussed various banking background experiences and the the position I was applying. The interview with the president was more of a personal conversation and feel of how I would fit with teh company.
    After that set of interviews I was not called for a week. When I was called I was asked to discuss salary, start date, contract needs, etc.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience in the payment processing industry.   1 Answer
    • Describe your plan for business aquisition if you were to be hired on to be the account manager managing a small group of financial institutions up and down the eastcoast.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate vacation, salary. I would suggest that anyone who gets to the offer stage to ensure they negotiate salary as this is a small company and that may be your salary for a while. Also, your bonus and compensation for sales be listed in your contract and agreed on before hand as it could change later in your job.