Primax Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wakefield, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Primax in November 2009.

I applied online through monster.com. I was called to schedule an interview with the HR Associate for a screening interview. The screening interview was basic asking questions about my past work experience, current work situation, my resume review, salary interest, aspirations of what I was looking for and why I was choosing to interview for Primax. It lasted 30 min.
    Second interview was with upper management, my direct report and head of HR. That interview was scheduled a week after the screening interview at the Wakefield location. It lasted two hours. I then met after that interview with the president of the company for an hour that same day for an hour. He and I discussed various banking background experiences and the the position I was applying. The interview with the president was more of a personal conversation and feel of how I would fit with teh company.
    After that set of interviews I was not called for a week. When I was called I was asked to discuss salary, start date, contract needs, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your experience in the payment processing industry.   View Answer
    • Describe your plan for business aquisition if you were to be hired on to be the account manager managing a small group of financial institutions up and down the eastcoast.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate vacation, salary. I would suggest that anyone who gets to the offer stage to ensure they negotiate salary as this is a small company and that may be your salary for a while. Also, your bonus and compensation for sales be listed in your contract and agreed on before hand as it could change later in your job.

Worked for Primax? Contribute to the Community!