Prime 8 Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Kirkland, WA

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting.

Interview Details – Very professional process, talked with recruiter who contacted me via a Monster. Had coffee with him and discussed my career goals and experience. He did not try to sell me was more interested in me as professional and what I needed / wanted to do next. After coffee there was an interview with CEO and then a second with a Manager. The questions were very thoughtful (no name top three strengths). It seemed like they were looking for consultants that love what they do.

Interview Question – They asked me about my work experince and my passion for my job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – smooth and reasonable, bit of give and take.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Prime 8 Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prime 8 Consulting Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Prime 8 Consulting employees and interview candidates.