Prime 8 Consulting

Updated May 9, 2014

3.7

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Prime 8 Consulting.

Very professional process, talked with recruiter who contacted me via a Monster. Had coffee with him and discussed my career goals and experience. He did not try to sell me was more interested in me as professional and what I needed / wanted to do next. After coffee there was an interview with CEO and then a second with a Manager. The questions were very thoughtful (no name top three strengths). It seemed like they were looking for consultants that love what they do.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me about my work experince and my passion for my job.   View Answer
    smooth and reasonable, bit of give and take.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Prime 8 Consulting.

I applied online and submitted my resume, was contacted within the week to meet in person. Had coffee and talked about my career and what I wanted to achieve. After this I met with CEO and Director for back to back interviews. One was Case interview where I was asked to white board a solution. I guess this shows them how I think about a project and the approach. It was good experience.

Interview Questions
    • Case study made me think as i had to solve real client scenario.   View Answer
    They have good process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Prime 8 Consulting.

Process seemed to be well run, met with HR person, had coffee, talking about this and that, what I wanted to do, followed up with two in person interviews with members of the team and the one of the owners. Interviews were which challenging, and I had to think on my feet. They asked me a few times regarding my expertise in client management and consulting in a team.

Interview Questions
    • Complex client management situation and how I resolved it.   View Answer

Company values and pay were better here.

Marketing Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prime 8 Consulting in September 2013.

Initial phone screening was very friendly and informative and the interviewer was very interested in my passions and interests and looking for a good fit both from experience and company culture. Follow up and setting up on in person interviews was very professional. In person interviews were challenging, but great! I met the Sales Director and the CEO. I was given a real life example to solve, spend 10 minutes by myself to think about how I would approach the issue, then I presented back to the CEO. He actively listened, provided guidance and input and very constructive feedback which I appreciated. The experience end to end was great and convinced me that I want to be a part of this company. The culture for me is a big plus as well with the focus on community and the Prime 8 women program.

Interview Questions
    • Real life problem that a client had given them that i was asked how I would approach. It was a great way for me to showcase my experience and a great way for Prime 8 to get an understanding of who I am and my skills.   Answer Question
    We were aligned, so I was very happy.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting in March 2014.

Recruiter called me, interviewed on the phone, came in for a 1:1 interview with a manager, meet some members of the team, did an interview with their client, had a background check

Very good, I had an offer from another company and I called Prime 8 to see if they could speed my review along and they came back with an offer late Friday afternoon (same day) which I could not turn down.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prime 8 Consulting in November 2013.

I reached out to Prime8 and was immediately contacted for an interview. The interview process was great - conducted at Prime8's beautiful Carillon Point (Kirkland) offices, meeting with two Prime8 executives, combination of 'company fit' and client oriented questions, both Prime8 execs were prepared to answer my questions re Prime8, where the firm is headed, clients, growth opportunities, etc. All-all, a great interview process.

Prime8 followed up same-day as interviews with a 'thank-you for coming in' message. Nice touch!

I was offered a role, actually multiple roles, within one week of making initial contact with Prime8.

Onboarding was thorough and easy. The Prime8 HR/Ops team made onboarding easy - detailed information re medical/dental, 401k, FSA, required forms, email signatures, etc. was well communicated and the team walked me through the forms making the onboarding process painless.

Great work Prime8!

Interview Questions
    • Consider me a new client and walk me through your project discovery process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prime 8 Consulting in April 2013.

Recruiting Director was very efficient in getting back to me. 2-stage interview process including a case study was challenging but worthwhile