Prime 8 Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Kirkland, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting in November 2013.

Interview Details – I reached out to Prime8 and was immediately contacted for an interview. The interview process was great - conducted at Prime8's beautiful Carillon Point (Kirkland) offices, meeting with two Prime8 executives, combination of 'company fit' and client oriented questions, both Prime8 execs were prepared to answer my questions re Prime8, where the firm is headed, clients, growth opportunities, etc. All-all, a great interview process.

Prime8 followed up same-day as interviews with a 'thank-you for coming in' message. Nice touch!

I was offered a role, actually multiple roles, within one week of making initial contact with Prime8.

Onboarding was thorough and easy. The Prime8 HR/Ops team made onboarding easy - detailed information re medical/dental, 401k, FSA, required forms, email signatures, etc. was well communicated and the team walked me through the forms making the onboarding process painless.

Great work Prime8!

Interview Question – Consider me a new client and walk me through your project discovery process.   Answer Question

Worked for Prime 8 Consulting? Contribute to the Community!