Prime 8 Consulting Senior Consultant Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting (Kirkland, WA).

Interview

Process seemed to be well run, met with HR person, had coffee, talking about this and that, what I wanted to do, followed up with two in person interviews with members of the team and the one of the owners. Interviews were which challenging, and I had to think on my feet. They asked me a few times regarding my expertise in client management and consulting in a team.

Interview Questions

• Complex client management situation and how I resolved it.   1 Answer

Company values and pay were better here.

Other Interview Reviews for Prime 8 Consulting

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting (Kirkland, WA).

Interview

I applied online and submitted my resume, was contacted within the week to meet in person. Had coffee and talked about my career and what I wanted to achieve. After this I met with CEO and Director for back to back interviews. One was Case interview where I was asked to white board a solution. I guess this shows them how I think about a project and the approach. It was good experience.

Interview Questions

• Case study made me think as i had to solve real client scenario.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have good process.

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prime 8 Consulting (Kirkland, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

Recruiting Director was very efficient in getting back to me. 2-stage interview process including a case study was challenging but worthwhile