Prime Communications

Updated Sep 3, 2014
Updated Sep 3, 2014

2.2

Retail Sales Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prime Communications in March 2014.

There was a 2 step process with interviewing. Step one was a interview with a manager one on one and step 2 was with the district manager and a rep from att

Interview Questions
    • Give a time where you provided excellent customer service   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Prime Communications.

The hiring process is extremely slow and tedious. If you have little sales experience then you are gonna have a bad time. Very little training is offered and it's mostly ojt. Answer questions honestly when asked by a manager or District Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time that you were challenged regarding a customer interaction.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Paltz, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Paltz, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Prime Communications.

Sent in an email in response to craigslist ad. Emailed back in minutes to set up interview. Now I'm still getting inundated with emails (not really that bad but stop emailing me!) asking me to fill out emplyment surveys and such

Interview Questions
    • No questions were really asked. They just wanted to start me.   Answer Question

This company seems to be disliked by most people. The pay of 8 dollars an hour plus commission sounds nice until you look in to the commission structure and realize that it sucks.

Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Prime Communications.

No clear or consistent interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Being asked to go through sales processes that you have not yet been trained on.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Prime Communications in January 2013.

Their background checks take way to long, and you have to submit a video resume. Well at least I did why the interview process was taking place. I did not mind doing it, it was just unexpected.

Interview Questions
    • Sale me this pen? They are looking for on the spot selling skills   Answer Question

AT&T Prime Communication Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prime Communications in December 2012.

No Drug Testing
    One-on-One interview with Store Manager then District Manager
    Please be able to sell silly things like a "pen" or "marker" or "paper"
    they get you started quickly.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation on hourly rate unless you are bilingual
    started me @ $8/hr + whatever commission would be.
    $300 commission bonus.
    if you make more than $300 the first month you are there they will give you the higher check. if it was lower than $300 then you will only get $300

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I applied in-person – interviewed at Prime Communications in April 2012.

The Interview process is very straight forward. When it comes to being questioned the manager or higher-up who is doing the questioning will be seeing how you react to questions and how you articulate, not so much for the information, but for the delivery. The reason for this, was to determine the person being interviewed articulation and attitude to be seen fit as a salesman.

Interview Questions
    • why do you want to sell cell phones? Tell me how your going to sell this phone, GO!   View Answer
    would you like to start next week?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prime Communications in February 2012.

Interviewed over phone twice, in person twice.

8.00 Hour. Non Negot w/Commission

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Mount, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Mount, NC

I applied in-person – interviewed at Prime Communications in January 2011.

Interview was a joke. The manager was unprepared and I should have know this would be like working for a used car lot when I met him.

Interview Questions
    • He asked me if I would be afraid to leave flyers on windshields in a parking lot!!!!!! He said that Prime Communications does this regularly!   View Answer
    There was none. He said that they only paid managers $23K regardless of experience! Again, I was desperate for a job. This is a less than reputable AT&T Wireless Dealer, and I knew that going in. I was still shocked at the lack of professionalism in the interview. I felt degraded even applying here for a job that paid half what I had made working directly for another wireless carrier. My position had been eliminated, so I found myself at Prime Communications.

The interview was not focused on my work history or skill set. The interviewer just wanted to know if I could pass out flyers, put them on windshields of parked cars, and set up displays outside the store and the sidewalk to harass shoppers in the parking lot! He asked me would I object to setting up a table to sell phones at a flea market or gas station! His other major concern was could I work six days a week. Prime Communications is a joke, and AT&T should not be associated with these nefarious people who run the company.

As I stated, I really needed a job. If you just play along, and act as though you are willing to do anything to sell a phone, you can get a job here.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prime Communications in January 2011.

I had no interview. I submitted resume and filled out application, I knew someone that worked with the company so the interview was not needed

Vacations time, Benefit start time. Salary some