Prime Healthcare Services

www.primehealthcare.com

Prime Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Coder/Cds Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

They test your basic medical knowledge and, or clinical knowledge and management of common diseases

Interview Questions
    • Am I open to relocation as I may have to work in any of their hospitals in the US?   Answer Question

i did not want to relocate

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

Interview took 15 min. asked were there any questions I had? when could I start, and when would I be able to do my phycial.

Interview Questions
    • Asking me the names of other Pharmacist I knew, on the outside.   View Answer
    Rate of pay,and work hours.

Ur Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

Received a phone call and had an interview with the manager the next day. interview was cool not many things were asked

Very less scope to negotiate

Healthcare Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Prime Healthcare Services in March 2013.

My interview process with Prime was different than some will experience, because I was entrenched in the existing organization and Prime bought the hospital I work for.

I was initially called by one of the Corporate Directors of my department. This person is someone to whom I would have a "dotted line" on an organization chart. She told me a bit about the position, what I should expect and what information I would need to provide.

After that call, about two weeks later, she came on-site to our hospital where I had a one-on-one meeting with her, which lasted about 45 minutes.

A couple of weeks later, I was informed that I would be retained in my current position, with the possibility of a promotion to Director of the department (which turned out to be the carrot leading the donkey...).

Interview Questions
    • There were no truly difficult questions, but I felt there was a lack of honesty from the person I interviewed with. She stated that I would have support from everyone at the Corporate office in Ontario, CA, and that they would provide me with training for everything.

There was no training. There has been some support, provided that you can reach your corporate contacts.

Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase.

Recruiting Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prime Healthcare Services in January 2013.

I was contacted by a recruiter and had a 5 minute conversation about the position. I was then asked to come in for an in person interview. I came in and interviewed with the recruiter and the hiring manager (VP). The interview was very short, maybe 30 minutes max.

Interview Questions
    • Are you interviewing for other positions?   View Answer

Clinical Document Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Prime Healthcare Services in January 2013.

Initial phone interview followed by in person 1:1 interview. It took 2 week for entire process. Interview was not hard, basic questions about past experience and knowledge about a position. He was good in explaining role and responsibilities.