Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Prime Healthcare Services
- Software Engineer (1)
- Pharmacy Technician (1)
- Healthcare Manager (1)
- Recruiting Position (1)
- Ur Coordinator (1)
- Coder/Cds (1)
- Clinical Document Specialist (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.
It was a few years ago, but it was relatively informal and relaxed. Everyone is friendly in the office. I believe I talked about my experience and showed a couple examples of my code. I believe I was introduced to 10 people or so.
- Tell me about yourself 1 Answer
No negotiations, just a plain offer with a accept or decline.
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA).
They test your basic medical knowledge and, or clinical knowledge and management of common diseases
- Am I open to relocation as I may have to work in any of their hospitals in the US? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
i did not want to relocate
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Huntington Beach, CA).
Interview took 15 min. asked were there any questions I had? when could I start, and when would I be able to do my phycial.
- Asking me the names of other Pharmacist I knew, on the outside. 1 Answer
Rate of pay,and work hours.
- Accepted Offer
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.
Received a phone call and had an interview with the manager the next day. interview was cool not many things were asked
Very less scope to negotiate
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Kansas City, KS) in March 2013.
My interview process with Prime was different than some will experience, because I was entrenched in the existing organization and Prime bought the hospital I work for. I was initially called by one of the Corporate Directors of my department. This person is someone to whom I would have a "dotted line" on an organization chart. She told me a bit about the position, what I should expect and what information I would need to provide. After that call, about two weeks later, she came on-site to our hospital where I had a one-on-one meeting with her, which lasted about 45 minutes. A couple of weeks later, I was informed that I would be retained in my current position, with the possibility of a promotion to Director of the department (which turned out to be the carrot leading the donkey...).
- There were no truly difficult questions, but I felt there was a lack of honesty from the person I interviewed with. She stated that I would have support from everyone at the Corporate office in Ontario, CA, and that they would provide me with training for everything. There was no training. There has been some support, provided that you can reach your corporate contacts. Answer Question
There was no negotiation phase.
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA) in January 2013.
Initial phone interview followed by in person 1:1 interview. It took 2 week for entire process. Interview was not hard, basic questions about past experience and knowledge about a position. He was good in explaining role and responsibilities.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA) in January 2013.
I was contacted by a recruiter and had a 5 minute conversation about the position. I was then asked to come in for an in person interview. I came in and interviewed with the recruiter and the hiring manager (VP). The interview was very short, maybe 30 minutes max.
- Are you interviewing for other positions? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review