Prime Healthcare Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Healthcare Manager Interview

Healthcare Manager
Kansas City, KS

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services in March 2013.

Interview Details – My interview process with Prime was different than some will experience, because I was entrenched in the existing organization and Prime bought the hospital I work for.

I was initially called by one of the Corporate Directors of my department. This person is someone to whom I would have a "dotted line" on an organization chart. She told me a bit about the position, what I should expect and what information I would need to provide.

After that call, about two weeks later, she came on-site to our hospital where I had a one-on-one meeting with her, which lasted about 45 minutes.

A couple of weeks later, I was informed that I would be retained in my current position, with the possibility of a promotion to Director of the department (which turned out to be the carrot leading the donkey...).

Interview Question – There were no truly difficult questions, but I felt there was a lack of honesty from the person I interviewed with. She stated that I would have support from everyone at the Corporate office in Ontario, CA, and that they would provide me with training for everything.

There was no training. There has been some support, provided that you can reach your corporate contacts.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Clinical Document Specialist Interview

Clinical Document Specialist
Ontario, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview followed by in person 1:1 interview. It took 2 week for entire process. Interview was not hard, basic questions about past experience and knowledge about a position. He was good in explaining role and responsibilities.

Coder/Cds Interview

Coder/Cds
Ontario, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

Interview Details – They test your basic medical knowledge and, or clinical knowledge and management of common diseases

Interview Question – Am I open to relocation as I may have to work in any of their hospitals in the US?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – i did not want to relocate

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician
Huntington Beach, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

Interview Details – Interview took 15 min. asked were there any questions I had? when could I start, and when would I be able to do my phycial.

Interview Question – Asking me the names of other Pharmacist I knew, on the outside.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Rate of pay,and work hours.

Ur Coordinator Interview

Ur Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

Interview Details – Received a phone call and had an interview with the manager the next day. interview was cool not many things were asked

Negotiation Details – Very less scope to negotiate

Recruiting Position Interview

Recruiting Position
Ontario, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter and had a 5 minute conversation about the position. I was then asked to come in for an in person interview. I came in and interviewed with the recruiter and the hiring manager (VP). The interview was very short, maybe 30 minutes max.

Interview Question – Are you interviewing for other positions?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Prime Healthcare Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prime Healthcare Services interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Prime Healthcare Services employees and interview candidates.