Prime Healthcare Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

Interview

It was a few years ago, but it was relatively informal and relaxed. Everyone is friendly in the office. I believe I talked about my experience and showed a couple examples of my code. I believe I was introduced to 10 people or so.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, just a plain offer with a accept or decline.

Coder/Cds Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA).

Interview

They test your basic medical knowledge and, or clinical knowledge and management of common diseases

Interview Questions

• Am I open to relocation as I may have to work in any of their hospitals in the US?   Answer Question

i did not want to relocate

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Huntington Beach, CA).

Interview

Interview took 15 min. asked were there any questions I had? when could I start, and when would I be able to do my phycial.

Interview Questions

• Asking me the names of other Pharmacist I knew, on the outside.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Rate of pay,and work hours.

Ur Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prime Healthcare Services.

Interview

Received a phone call and had an interview with the manager the next day. interview was cool not many things were asked

Negotiation

Very less scope to negotiate

Healthcare Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Kansas City, KS) in March 2013.

Interview

My interview process with Prime was different than some will experience, because I was entrenched in the existing organization and Prime bought the hospital I work for. I was initially called by one of the Corporate Directors of my department. This person is someone to whom I would have a "dotted line" on an organization chart. She told me a bit about the position, what I should expect and what information I would need to provide. After that call, about two weeks later, she came on-site to our hospital where I had a one-on-one meeting with her, which lasted about 45 minutes. A couple of weeks later, I was informed that I would be retained in my current position, with the possibility of a promotion to Director of the department (which turned out to be the carrot leading the donkey...).

Interview Questions

• There were no truly difficult questions, but I felt there was a lack of honesty from the person I interviewed with. She stated that I would have support from everyone at the Corporate office in Ontario, CA, and that they would provide me with training for everything. There was no training. There has been some support, provided that you can reach your corporate contacts.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Clinical Document Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by in person 1:1 interview. It took 2 week for entire process. Interview was not hard, basic questions about past experience and knowledge about a position. He was good in explaining role and responsibilities.

Recruiting Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prime Healthcare Services (Ontario, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and had a 5 minute conversation about the position. I was then asked to come in for an in person interview. I came in and interviewed with the recruiter and the hiring manager (VP). The interview was very short, maybe 30 minutes max.

Interview Questions

• Are you interviewing for other positions?   1 Answer