Prime Therapeutics

Very Difficult Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New York, NY

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview Details – Very nice recruiter BUT she told me id hear something in a week or so... That was March 28, 2014... It's now July 5, 2014 STILL no word one way or the other. TERRIBLE on boarding process. If this is what you have in store... I'll pass. Too bad, seems to have such great potential.

Interview Question – When are you available to start?   Answer Question

Member Service Agent Interview

Member Service Agent
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for the job & about a week later I received an e-mail with interviews for the following week. I selected an interview time & met with two supervisors. They asked typical interview questions & that process took about an hour. After the interview I was told that I would hear whether or not I got the following week & was asked to take two test (one a call center test & the other was a behaviorial test). Less than 48 hours later, I received a call offering me the position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Irving, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interview Questions were simple behavioral questions. The hiring process was very quick during the peak season. I applied wit ha temp agency (I regret) and the entire process after the interview, skills tests, and job offer took less than a week.

Pcr Interview

Pcr
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in March 2013.

Interview Details – already working as temp , after 300 hours of overtime finally got a email for a job interview to become permanent and then they started asking all these questions about what can you do for our company , do you expect to grow and help us grow , will you stay with us for 5 year sor longer

Interview Question – why should you be considered as a asset to this company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation, they have recruiting companies do the dirty work for them and then they decide which employees to keep , more so like the bird separates the worms from the mud

Member Service Agent Interview

Member Service Agent
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in December 2010.

Interview Details – I received an email for a phone interview the phone interview was about 30 minutes. Upon the completion of the phone interview the next step was a face to face with two supervisors at the same time; however, one of the supervisors did not show up until the then the end of the 45-minute interview. I was told I should hear something from HR in a week or so, once they call I accepted the job.

Interview Question – All basic questions, no unexpected or out of the ordinary questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no, not that I can remember

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Certified Pharmacy Technician
Albuquerque, NM

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in June 2009.

Interview Details – 1st a phone interview, last about 15 minutes, discuss scheduling, pay, and shifts. Then move on to the at-site interview. Basic questions, how much experience you have, where do you see yourself in 5 yrs, what do you expect from the company, what the company expects from you. What did you do under stressful situations, how did you resolve those issues.

Interview Question – Name a time of your most difficult conflict/issue and what steps did you take to resolve it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much of a negotiation, it was take it or leave it

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Senior Systems Administrator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview Details – Obtained this job via a tech consulting company.

Interview Question – Do you work well by yourself?   Answer Question

Member Services Specialist Interview

Member Services Specialist
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in May 2013.

Interview Details – I received an email for available time for a phone interview, I was made it to the next step face to face with two supervisors, the interview went well. After, making three email attempts to the recruiter on the status of the interview, when I was told by one supervisor that I should hear somthing from HR, I called her line and it was not a good number. Not a single word from Prime. Two weeks later another recruiter called for the same position, only part time at more pay then the position I got no answer on, made it to the face to face again with the same supervisors'. Only the day of the interview the recruiter called and stated that the supervisors' did not want to do the interview again. Two days later I got the email....

Interview Question – Normal Questions Experience   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director
Bloomington, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in October 2012.

Interview Details – It was a pretty typical interview process - phone interview with Human Resources, then an onsite interview with the hiring manager. After that I had four more interviews with various peers and executive management.

Interview Question – Was repeatedly asked about previous PBM experience, but given the level of the position and standard non-compete clauses in the industry, it shouldn't have been expected that I'd be coming from another PBM.   Answer Question

IT Solution Architect Interview

IT Solution Architect

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview Details – Strange, uncoordinated, people were scheduled but missed work that day. Came back the 2nd time, then I was expecting another comeback, instead I got an offer. I accepted and started, but the person that hired me left the company in 3 days.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions, but deceptive presentation of opportunities.   Answer Question

Worked for Prime Therapeutics? Contribute to the Community!