Prime Therapeutics Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015
Updated Mar 31, 2015

2.9

Eligibility Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Bloomington, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Current contractor with Prime, applied online for an opening position, a week later, got an email regarding a phone interview. Phone interview lasted approximately 20-30 minutes. Usual questions, passed it. Next day, was emailed that I was selected for a face to face interview, was asked same questions. Answered it confidently and honestly. Got an offer the next day, started my first day the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you stepped out of your range to help a customer satisfy their needs?   Answer Question

Patient Management Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

After submission of my resume, less than a week later I was contacted by a recruiter . There was a brief phone interview and a couple online skills text. Ample time provided to answer and ask questions. Facelebrate to face interview was a bit more challenging with 4 members of the management team. Within one week of my interview I was offered the job. Wit outstanding benefits and awesome a salary. I pray the positive accolades will continue.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

About four weeks after submitting an application, there was a brief phone interview. Then the first face-to-face interview with a manager and HR representative. A few weeks later, the second interview with the director. Very basic questions - situational/behavioral. Tell me a time when you... or What would you do if... Very laid-back environment. Not a real sense of urgency or professionalism but the people are extremely nice. Seems like a good place to work if you are not used to a fast-paced call center.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in one word.   1 Answer

Member Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

Uses the start interviewing First explain a situation in detail what happen. For example dates, party that where involved, what happen to create a problem, then what are concern if you had not interjected. Next, its superhero time for you to shine. What did do that was so amazing that with out you the situation could had been a huge disaster. At the end explain what was the end results and do not forget to mention had it not been for you the entire thing would had been a catastrophic event.

Interview Questions

• Have you even been out of adherence?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very thorough and time consuming process. There were multiple rounds of interviews on top of a few phone screens or calls. They offered but I turned it down as it was the wrong situation for me. The offer was fair.

Senior Accountant Interview

Interview

Process is long and drawn out. The HR screener are relatively clueless as to the role or responsibilities and offer no help.. Met the hiring manager and asked generic form interview questions.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

Did an easy phone interview. Didn't hear back even though I sent a status email. They called weeks later for an in person interview. Didn't hear back again and sent a status email after a few weeks. Found out the position was filled by checking their website. Why not just reply to the status email instead of being passive aggressive? The world will not end and applicants deal with rejection regularly. I am glad to have dodged a bullet having to work with a passive aggressive company.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

HR reached out to me and gave me a three question interview over the phone and sent me some forms to fill out via e-mail. Came in a week later to interview with management. It was a fun and relaxed interview. I was my normal fun loving self and answered their questions honestly. They didn't rush me and gave me time to think of examples.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions where hard. They were senerio based, most of which I've come across in my career as a manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy, they gave me what I wanted.

Insurance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Orlando, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

20-30 minute phone interview, standard questions, then was advised some one would call if I was selected for a phone interview.
    I was called in for a one on one interview with the supervisor of the department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond to help a customer   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics (New York, NY).

Interview

Very nice recruiter BUT she told me id hear something in a week or so... That was March 28, 2014... It's now July 5, 2014 STILL no word one way or the other. TERRIBLE on boarding process. If this is what you have in store... I'll pass. Too bad, seems to have such great potential.