Prime Therapeutics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.9

Quality Audit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Eagan, MN).

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen that didn't anything difficult. It was the recruiter essentially telling me about the position and Prime, followed up by a few questions about my resume and if I was interested in a face-to-face. I said yes and was scheduled shortly thereafter.

I was greeted and interviewed for the face-to-face by a panel of three people within the Benefit Operations Department. It was a pretty typical interview with behavioral questions looking for a "describe the situation, what action did you take, and what was the result" type of answer. Overall, I would say that doing an online search of typical interview questions and preparing answers for them with the above answer style should help one prepare a great deal.

Also, it's important to note that Prime's HR department is really good with trying to place interviewing applicants with the right job. If they think you'd be a better match for another position, they will direct you to it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you helped a team mate develop his or her skills to better meet the goals of the team?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your skills in Microsoft Excel?   Answer Question

Reporting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

Applied online and after 3 weeks received and e-mail to schedule a telephone interview with a recruiter. The interview itself was standard and included questions such as walk me through your resume, what are your salary expectations, etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics in April 2015.

Interview

Applied on-line and recruiter emailed for possible interview times. Did a phone interview but the interviewer structured the questions poorly. Asked questions that did not pertain to job description. There were no behavioral questions that one would expect with a Managerial position.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking forward to with your new employer? Walk me through your resume? No challenging or thought provoking questions. The interview was difficult because it was hard to stay engaged.   Answer Question

Quality Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I first interviewed on the phone with a recruiter. Of all of the interview processes I have been through, this by far was the most disorganized. First the recruiter emailed me and instead of telling me her availability, she asked me what time I wanted to have a phone interview. This went back and forth at least 4-5 times before, I eventually just came out and asked her to please provide me her availability hours and I would pick from that. Then when we finally agreed on a time, I rearranged my schedule to come in about two hours early for my day job as I am currently employed. So within ten minutes of the phone interview, she emails me saying she has to cancel. UNBELIEVABLE.

So then I rescheduled and the interview was postponed an additional 4 days. I passed the phone interview and was directed to come in for an in person interview at their Orlando, FL location right off of the Turnpike. I met with two ladies, one would have been my manager, and the other who would have been my colleague. Let me just say that that was the rudest interview I have ever attended. The one girl who had a non management role was frowning the entire time. She also was shuffling papers and packing up while I was in the middle of answering a question. She was completely distracted.

The manager interuppted me right at the beginning and asked the other woman for a piece of paper, so I had to pause in the middle of my answer and wait for her to get settled. Really?

Interview Questions

• Have you developed a Quality guidelines system before?   Answer Question

Patient Management Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

After submission of my resume, less than a week later I was contacted by a recruiter . There was a brief phone interview and a couple online skills text. Ample time provided to answer and ask questions. Facelebrate to face interview was a bit more challenging with 4 members of the management team. Within one week of my interview I was offered the job. Wit outstanding benefits and awesome a salary. I pray the positive accolades will continue.

Eligibility Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Bloomington, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Current contractor with Prime, applied online for an opening position, a week later, got an email regarding a phone interview. Phone interview lasted approximately 20-30 minutes. Usual questions, passed it. Next day, was emailed that I was selected for a face to face interview, was asked same questions. Answered it confidently and honestly. Got an offer the next day, started my first day the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you stepped out of your range to help a customer satisfy their needs?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

About four weeks after submitting an application, there was a brief phone interview. Then the first face-to-face interview with a manager and HR representative. A few weeks later, the second interview with the director. Very basic questions - situational/behavioral. Tell me a time when you... or What would you do if... Very laid-back environment. Not a real sense of urgency or professionalism but the people are extremely nice. Seems like a good place to work if you are not used to a fast-paced call center.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in one word.   1 Answer

Member Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Interview

Uses the start interviewing First explain a situation in detail what happen. For example dates, party that where involved, what happen to create a problem, then what are concern if you had not interjected. Next, its superhero time for you to shine. What did do that was so amazing that with out you the situation could had been a huge disaster. At the end explain what was the end results and do not forget to mention had it not been for you the entire thing would had been a catastrophic event.

Interview Questions

• Have you even been out of adherence?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very thorough and time consuming process. There were multiple rounds of interviews on top of a few phone screens or calls. They offered but I turned it down as it was the wrong situation for me. The offer was fair.

Senior Accountant Interview

Interview

Process is long and drawn out. The HR screener are relatively clueless as to the role or responsibilities and offer no help.. Met the hiring manager and asked generic form interview questions.