Prime Therapeutics

Updated Feb 11, 2015
Updated Feb 11, 2015

2.8

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

About four weeks after submitting an application, there was a brief phone interview. Then the first face-to-face interview with a manager and HR representative. A few weeks later, the second interview with the director. Very basic questions - situational/behavioral. Tell me a time when you... or What would you do if... Very laid-back environment. Not a real sense of urgency or professionalism but the people are extremely nice. Seems like a good place to work if you are not used to a fast-paced call center.

Member Service Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Uses the start interviewing First explain a situation in detail what happen. For example dates, party that where involved, what happen to create a problem, then what are concern if you had not interjected. Next, its superhero time for you to shine. What did do that was so amazing that with out you the situation could had been a huge disaster. At the end explain what was the end results and do not forget to mention had it not been for you the entire thing would had been a catastrophic event.

Analyst Interview

Very thorough and time consuming process. There were multiple rounds of interviews on top of a few phone screens or calls. They offered but I turned it down as it was the wrong situation for me. The offer was fair.

Senior Accountant Interview

Process is long and drawn out. The HR screener are relatively clueless as to the role or responsibilities and offer no help.. Met the hiring manager and asked generic form interview questions.

Anonymous Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Did an easy phone interview. Didn't hear back even though I sent a status email. They called weeks later for an in person interview. Didn't hear back again and sent a status email after a few weeks. Found out the position was filled by checking their website. Why not just reply to the status email instead of being passive aggressive? The world will not end and applicants deal with rejection regularly. I am glad to have dodged a bullet having to work with a passive aggressive company.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

HR reached out to me and gave me a three question interview over the phone and sent me some forms to fill out via e-mail. Came in a week later to interview with management. It was a fun and relaxed interview. I was my normal fun loving self and answered their questions honestly. They didn't rush me and gave me time to think of examples.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions where hard. They were senerio based, most of which I've come across in my career as a manager.   Answer Question
    Very easy, they gave me what I wanted.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics.

Very nice recruiter BUT she told me id hear something in a week or so... That was March 28, 2014... It's now July 5, 2014 STILL no word one way or the other. TERRIBLE on boarding process. If this is what you have in store... I'll pass. Too bad, seems to have such great potential.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics in July 2014.

Basic phone screen with HR. In-person meetings with interview team. Review benefit programs with HR.

Positives: all interviewing people were friendly and intelligent. Workplace appeared to be comfortable.

Negatives: lack of clarity on timing or what job success would look like to them. Also, hiring team did not respond or provide updates on committed dates more than once.

Member Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics in May 2014.

I applied for the job & about a week later I received an e-mail with interviews for the following week. I selected an interview time & met with two supervisors. They asked typical interview questions & that process took about an hour. After the interview I was told that I would hear whether or not I got the following week & was asked to take two test (one a call center test & the other was a behaviorial test). Less than 48 hours later, I received a call offering me the position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics in October 2013.

Interview Questions were simple behavioral questions. The hiring process was very quick during the peak season. I applied wit ha temp agency (I regret) and the entire process after the interview, skills tests, and job offer took less than a week.