Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Prime Therapeutics
- Member Service Agent (4)
- Pcr (1)
- IT Solution Architect (1)
- Specialty Pharmacy (1)
- Employer Acct Manager (1)
- Patient Management Nurse (1)
- Manager Clinical Review Med D (1)
- Quality Audit Specialist (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Insurance Specialist (1)
- Insurance Verification Specialist (1)
- Senior Systems Administrator (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Senior Marketing Communications Specialist (1)
- Attorney (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- Senior Director (1)
- Accountant II (1)
- Anonymous (1)
- Reporting Analyst (1)
- Operations Supervisor (1)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (1)
- Marketing Communication (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Manager (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Systems (1)
- Quality Coach (1)
- Eligibility Coordinator (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in May 2014.
I applied for the job & about a week later I received an e-mail with interviews for the following week. I selected an interview time & met with two supervisors. They asked typical interview questions & that process took about an hour. After the interview I was told that I would hear whether or not I got the following week & was asked to take two test (one a call center test & the other was a behaviorial test). Less than 48 hours later, I received a call offering me the position.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in October 2013.
Interview Questions were simple behavioral questions. The hiring process was very quick during the peak season. I applied wit ha temp agency (I regret) and the entire process after the interview, skills tests, and job offer took less than a week.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in September 2013.
i applied online, it was not long before i received a call to schedule an interview, the recruiter was very nice and she was easy to reach, i completed a phone screening that was almost one hour long and after i picked the time for my interview, she explained my next step that would follow after my interview and did made it clear she would be in contact to check how everything went, the day after my interview she called and made me a offer she sent all information for background check and drug testing and kept checking in with me until i returned all the documents needed for my new position
- it was basically a formal interview, the usuall questions about why did i want to work for them, what was my reason for leaving my job, how did i handle several scenarios they came up with, it was the usual interview in both english and spanish 1 Answer
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in May 2013.
I received an email for available time for a phone interview, I was made it to the next step face to face with two supervisors, the interview went well. After, making three email attempts to the recruiter on the status of the interview, when I was told by one supervisor that I should hear somthing from HR, I called her line and it was not a good number. Not a single word from Prime. Two weeks later another recruiter called for the same position, only part time at more pay then the position I got no answer on, made it to the face to face again with the same supervisors'. Only the day of the interview the recruiter called and stated that the supervisors' did not want to do the interview again. Two days later I got the email....
- Normal Questions Experience Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in March 2013.
already working as temp , after 300 hours of overtime finally got a email for a job interview to become permanent and then they started asking all these questions about what can you do for our company , do you expect to grow and help us grow , will you stay with us for 5 year sor longer
- why should you be considered as a asset to this company 1 Answer
there was no negotiation, they have recruiting companies do the dirty work for them and then they decide which employees to keep , more so like the bird separates the worms from the mud
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Prime Therapeutics (Irving, TX) in December 2010.
I received an email for a phone interview the phone interview was about 30 minutes. Upon the completion of the phone interview the next step was a face to face with two supervisors at the same time; however, one of the supervisors did not show up until the then the end of the 45-minute interview. I was told I should hear something from HR in a week or so, once they call I accepted the job.
- All basic questions, no unexpected or out of the ordinary questions. Answer Question
no, not that I can remember
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review