Prime Therapeutics Interview Questions in Irving, TX

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Member Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in May 2014.

I applied for the job & about a week later I received an e-mail with interviews for the following week. I selected an interview time & met with two supervisors. They asked typical interview questions & that process took about an hour. After the interview I was told that I would hear whether or not I got the following week & was asked to take two test (one a call center test & the other was a behaviorial test). Less than 48 hours later, I received a call offering me the position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in October 2013.

Interview Questions were simple behavioral questions. The hiring process was very quick during the peak season. I applied wit ha temp agency (I regret) and the entire process after the interview, skills tests, and job offer took less than a week.

Pcr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in March 2013.

already working as temp , after 300 hours of overtime finally got a email for a job interview to become permanent and then they started asking all these questions about what can you do for our company , do you expect to grow and help us grow , will you stay with us for 5 year sor longer

Interview Questions
    • why should you be considered as a asset to this company   View Answer
    there was no negotiation, they have recruiting companies do the dirty work for them and then they decide which employees to keep , more so like the bird separates the worms from the mud

Member Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in December 2010.

I received an email for a phone interview the phone interview was about 30 minutes. Upon the completion of the phone interview the next step was a face to face with two supervisors at the same time; however, one of the supervisors did not show up until the then the end of the 45-minute interview. I was told I should hear something from HR in a week or so, once they call I accepted the job.

Interview Questions
    • All basic questions, no unexpected or out of the ordinary questions.   Answer Question
    no, not that I can remember

Member Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prime Therapeutics in May 2013.

I received an email for available time for a phone interview, I was made it to the next step face to face with two supervisors, the interview went well. After, making three email attempts to the recruiter on the status of the interview, when I was told by one supervisor that I should hear somthing from HR, I called her line and it was not a good number. Not a single word from Prime. Two weeks later another recruiter called for the same position, only part time at more pay then the position I got no answer on, made it to the face to face again with the same supervisors'. Only the day of the interview the recruiter called and stated that the supervisors' did not want to do the interview again. Two days later I got the email....

Interview Questions

Worked for Prime Therapeutics? Contribute to the Community!