Prime Therapeutics

www.primetherapeutics.com
  www.primetherapeutics.com

Prime Therapeutics Senior Marketing Communications Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prime Therapeutics in August 2012.

I got wind of this position through an employee I had worked with previously. She notified me that the posting was coming, and also let me know when I could view the posting and apply. The timing for filling the position was quite aggressive; I was called for a phone screen within a couple days of applying. The day after the phone screen I was invited in for a face-to-face interview.

The interview itself was a pleasant experience, although it was a marathon. I met with four different people in two hours. Everyone seemed friendly and interested in what I had to say, and I left feeling pretty good about my chances.

Unfortunately, I received the "Dear John" e-mail about a week after the interview. I found out later that they had decided to go with somebody who had previously interviewed for a position and apparently made a heck of an impression.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't field any difficult or unexpected questions; just a lot of everyone's favorite behavioral assessment questions. "Tell me about a time when you had an adversarial coworker; how did you handle it, and what was the result?" Questions like that - which any reasonably prepared candidate should be able to handle.   Answer Question