PrimeSoft Solutions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at PrimeSoft Solutions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PrimeSoft Solutions in February 2010.

The aptitude test was easy, standard stuff. Nothing special there. The coding test was weird. They asked questions no fresher would ever know. It's true that many companies do that, but you shouldn't!

Then there was a technical interview, which was interesting. It basically depends on the candidate's background. The main aim was to understand the competence and intelligence, I suppose.

Then there was a project manager interview, which was just getting to know each other etc. I don't think it even had a point. Or may be it did, but I wasn't asked any difficult questions, just lectured to. (-:

Then there was an HR interview. Your regular "What's your weakness, what's your strength" type questions. Just apply the usual tricks. ;-)

Interview Questions
My pay was decided even before I went to the interview, it was on campus. In general though, they pay whatever it takes to get good candidates if they're experienced, have long term value or even short term value sometimes. Don't hesitate to ask for a big hike.