Primerica

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Agent Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Primerica in July 2009.

I was contacted by an agent or representative who found my resume on-line. He said he wanted to meet with me because his company- PFS (Primerica Financial Services)- was looking to add another 30 representatives in this area.

I arrived in the office and was asked to fill out an application form. Before I was finished a representative came in and tookover filling out my form. She asked about my salary requirements, whether or not my previous job allowed for advancement, and what I was looking for in next employer. She said it was important that I be interested in being my own boss.

Next, the gentleman whom first contacted me came in to finish the interview. He was an agent with 5 months of experience. He failed to bring his copy of my resume and knew next to nothing about my background. He did not ask for a copy of my resume. He went right into describing the business model. He said that as a business owner I would be responsible for paying my own benefits. He then asked if I would be interested in coming back the next day for a presentation describing the business. I had a scheduling conflict and declined. He then asked for a second interview so that we could discuss how the business and compensation works. Again, I declined.

Interview Questions
  • What are looking for in your next employer?   View Answer